Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: R21 V St Kilda at Marvel Stadium

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    There is nothing odd about it , champions of this club like Parker Kennedy and Lloyd will be criticised , the deal that got us the best forward of the last 25 years will be questioned , and that is all fine and dandy . Meanwhile one player goes out and is tripe every time but keeps getting games . You better believe im gonna have something to say about it until something about him is done.
    Karen alert 😀

Has anyone picked a winner this weekend? Bombers up by 4 goals vs the Puppies with 7 minutes to go.

Was hoping the dogs would smoke them.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Until something about him is done?? Who do you think reads the site?
    Who reads this site? Everyone. Most importantly it's widely read in the corridors of powers throughout the world. When leaders in
    business and politics are looking for answers to questions that will shape will our world they invariably log on to RWO.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Who reads this site? Everyone. Most importantly it's widely read in the corridors of powers throughout the world. When leaders in
    business and politics are looking for answers to questions that will shape will our world they invariably log on to RWO.
    You also know Collingwood’s coaching recruitment panel is currently scouring RWO for insights into the coaching methods, mentality and temperament of Don Pyke
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Excellent! I must try harder to have insights then. Instead of just faffing around and treating the site as a place for a sociable chat.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Anyway, back to the game. I thought Ollie was poor by foot.

And you better believe im gonna have something to say about it until something about him is done. 😂
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    Let's not hit the panic button after one loss. Hopefully we will get Mills back next week and we will rediscover our intensity.
    Yes, hopefully it's our last wake up call, and now we march on to the finals, knowing that while we're good enough to beat anyone on our day, we're not that good, to just show up and win.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Anyway, back to the game. I thought Ollie was poor by foot.

And you better believe im gonna have something to say about it until something about him is done. 😂
    Agreed , he was shocking by foot , often is

Opti-pessi-misti
    I was interested to see who were deemed our best players on the night: they were Parker, Dawson, Lloyd, Florent and Papley. I would have put Blakey in there somwhere, if only because he showed a bit of spark and reliability. Lloyd is invariably among the best players and I can never see why, probably because of seeing the game dependant on commentators and small screen vision. I would have left Florent off the list and can't think of any others I would add to it.
    It's a bit disconcerting that our 2 best players of the night were the 2 who are yet to sign a new contract!

Hi all,

Frustrating night at the office! We could be in for a bit of a slump. If so it is a good thing we got the wins we did against that tough run of games - Eagles, Bulldogs, Giants, Dockers and Bombers! It's given us some breathing room and we can now afford to lose a game or two. Or go through an ebb in form. Try some things. Move some pieces around. Rest some players who need it. It cannot always be gung-ho!

We were 3-0 when we came up against Essendon in round 4. They threatened us, challenged our game plan, and exposed some holes in it. We then had a bad few weeks after, against GWS and the Suns, before rebounding in a fantastic win over Geelong. That might be what happens here - Bombers exposed some holes in our game plan last week - the weaknesses in our defence letting Essendon score so heavily and so easily. And we came out the week after and St Kilda capitalised on those same holes. Don't be surprised if North Melbourne come at us in a similar way. This is the adjustment period after the beautiful storm that was the last four or five weeks! It won't always be smooth sailing but if we adjust, keep our cool, stay focused and weather it, we might rebound just in time for finals!!

CHEER CHEER

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Agree. Oh, and if you move your typing finger a tad right when typing 'games', all will be a little clearer. Cheers, mate.
    You made me laugh …I’ll try a little harder to focus on my typing ..bad eyesight , small phone , wide fingers ..but I will try

TB, we all know how you feel about Rowbotton. Indeed, some of your criticisms are valid but I just don't see the point in you repeating them so stridently time and time again. TB, in the same way no one will change your opinion, you won't change any opposing opinions. The ongoing "discussion" going on is like trench warfare - pointless and ultimately no winners and only one big loser - this forum.

Whenever the debate about Rowbottom fires up, I feel like going over to my Bigfooty account................