Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Changes to R22 Against North Melbourne

Good to see Melican back. He was good before he got injured. Is he the missing link? I think so. With him in the side we have a far greater chance of finals success. Without him we are a undersized backline that WILL be and has been exposed by much taller forwards. The new interpretations of the rules do not allow undersized backs to prosper. Except if you are Dogs then you can do anything you like, throw, push, hold etc.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Good to see Melican back. He was good before he got injured. Is he the missing link? I think so.
    I'm not so sure Wolfy, sure he has the powerfull physique and pronouced brow ridges often associated with our primitive ancestors - but the missing link? I don't think so.

The missing Ling on the other hand, I fear there's little chance he'll be found at AFL level. I think sightings are more likely in lower strata such as the Quaternary or SANFL.
    Last edited by Ruck'n'Roll; 14th August 2021 at 05:57 PM.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    I'm not so sure Wolfy, sure he has the powerfull physique and pronouced brow ridges often associated with our primitive ancestors - but the missing link? I don't think so.

The missing Ling on the other hand, I fear there's little chance he'll be found at AFL level. I think sightings ae more likely in strata such as the Quaternary or SANFL.
    ROFL

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

The missing Ling on the other hand, I fear there's little chance he'll be found at AFL level. I think sightings ae more likely in strata such as the Quaternary or SANFL.
    Hahahahs

Funny you should mention the brow. There is now evidence Neanderthals did not die out. In fact homosapiens bred with Neanderthals from 220,000 years ago and produced us.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112