Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Round 22 V North Melbourne @Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    Your better than that I’m Uninformed.
    Seems like a pretty factual statement to me.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    What a joke not having Parker in our starting midfield , wins Bobby this year

How are calls like this allowed but others arent
    Because they are posted in good faith without vitriol? BTW, yours actually are allowed but so is blowback.....it's inevitable because of the aforementioned V word and the relentless delivery of it. No one is 'cancelling' you, we are just replying with strong and often opposing opinions. That's the nature of an open forum. If you don't like it, look within.

Your better than that I’m Uninformed.
    Will you promise you won’t mention the corporate world , big business as moral guidance …you’re better than that
    For example I still have it in my head that you once said it was a moral imperative for a player to choose to leave for a better deal for his family as the provider ..I still haven’t got over your mixup of what constitutes morality
    Let’s stick to football then as you say

Quote Originally Posted by joeykanga View Post
    Will you promise you won’t mention the corporate world , big business as moral guidance …you’re better than that
    For example I still have it in my head that you once said it was a moral imperative for a player to choose to leave for a better deal for his family as the provider ..I still haven’t got over your mixup of what constitutes morality
    Let’s stick to football then as you say
    Your better than this as well.

You’re probably right Bangalore

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    What a joke not having Parker in our starting midfield , wins Bobby this year

How are calls like this allowed but others arent
    Because some are ignored because they’re silly & quickly forgotten when the poster realises their error & moves on.

Veterans List
    BS, we are who we are and you don't actually know any of us enough to make the above call....and TB doesn't need (or want I believe) your constant defending.

The last thing we need on here is a 'public in forum moderator' who feels the need to 'set the moral tone' for all others to follow.....and gets all 'judgey'. Maybe just leave that to the 'real' mod's....

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425