Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans vs GWS - elimination final

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    And we have absolutely paid the price multiple times in the past for trying to carry in injured players. Not a good idea unless need must.
    Yep, this game has the 2016 QF (without the big crowd) written all over it.
    Last edited by KTigers; 22nd August 2021 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Need Chad and i reckon one of Mills / Jpk will get up , its a final

Ins Jpk, Chad, fox
    Outs Mills Rowbottom Oriordan
    I’m predicting both Mills and Kennedy out.

In Chad

Out Mills

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Yep, this game has the 2016 QF (without the big crowd) written all over it.
    Surely we can’t play anyone who is injured- Mills as good as he is at 70% would still be a huge risk and though players will have various niggles, this is very different. Feel for him but this is a final and will be very physical. Best to leave him out and unfortunately the same goes for Joey. They may be right the following week.

So In: Reid and Chad
    Out: Mills and McLean. He is stiff but experience counts in a must win final. Robbie the sub.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Need Chad and i reckon one of Mills / Jpk will get up , its a final

Ins Jpk, Chad, fox
    Outs Mills Rowbottom Oriordan
    Understandable out's from you TB but seriously, Rowbottom is not going to be omitted so you'll have to do better than that, ie: keep it real.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Now that’s a surprising selection it’s almost as surprising as your complete lack of unfounded and biased posts about James and complete lack of adulation for Chad in your preseason posts. The same posts where you suggested we would finish between 14th and 18th.
    You mean that one where that self-acclaimed judge of footy talent said we had no emerging elite talent, with no midfield and little prospect of improvement from our young players
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Understandable out's from you TB but seriously, Rowbottom is not going to be omitted so you'll have to do better than that, ie: keep it real.
    He had 1 tackle , 3 contested possessions, 8 pressure acts , 0 centre clearances, 1 inside 50

If i am keeping it real i could be even harsher but i wont be . All ill say is that he kicked a nice goal but didnt do enough and any of Jpk or Mills injured or Chad half fit would be able to do better .

The AFL site has already got the finals pathway chart up. If we beat GWS, we then play the loser of Port v Geelong.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Surely we can’t play anyone who is injured- Mills as good as he is at 70% would still be a huge risk and though players will have various niggles, this is very different. Feel for him but this is a final and will be very physical. Best to leave him out and unfortunately the same goes for Joey. They may be right the following week.

So In: Reid and Chad
    Out: Mills and McLean. He is stiff but experience counts in a must win final. Robbie the sub.
    Yeah, it's an interesting one. One part wants to get finals experience into the likes of McLean but the other part wants the versatility
    and finals experience that an old soldier (albeit a somewhat beat-up one) like Reid gives you. It's so hard to go off the Suns game.
    We won by 89 or something. The GWS midfield is very imposing. I noticed too that Coniglio was very up and about when he came
    on as the sub last night. That bloke has something to prove and he will be an additional handful when he plays a full game. Maybe
    go with Reid as he is prepared to get his hands dirty anywhere on the ground.
    Last edited by KTigers; 22nd August 2021 at 04:42 PM.

Good try Stevo and I’m Uninformed 2 for trying to instigate another Rowbottom battle.

You two plus MCS, Fanac and your loyal backers will then try and blame TheBloods for igniting another Rowbottom battle with TheBloods.

You blokes all resemble Pink from the mid 2000s “I’m trying to start a fight”.

TheBloods simply put his changes for the Elimination final team and you guys are trying to restart the fight.

Most people on here think you blokes are attempting to drag this thread off topic to another Rowbottom battle.

The fact that you blokes then all blame TheBloods for the Rowbottom fight after you guys start the fight is very immature.

I expect better from you blokes.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    Good try Stevo and I’m Uninformed 2 for trying to instigate another Rowbottom battle.

You two plus MCS, Fanac and your loyal backers will then try and blame TheBloods for igniting another Rowbottom battle with TheBloods.

TheBloods simply put his changes for the Elimination final team and you guys are trying to restart the fight.

Most people on here think you blokes are attempting to drag this thread off topic to another Rowbottom battle.

The fact that you blokes then all blame TheBloods for the Rowbottom fight after you guys start the fight is very immature.

It is ridiculous , all i did was put in my ins and outs which is what this thread is about . If they think my view is that worthless then ignore it , simple

Saturday 28 August
    Summary Min 5 Max 15 Partly cloudy.Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
    Chance of any rain: 30%
    Hobart area
    Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post

Yet another proclamation without evidence and FFS stop telling me and other posters what your expectations of us are because I for one don’t care. And tell me how do you know what most people think ?
    I can tell you now that I have no expectations that you will stop posting your simpering comments in defence of The Bloods because I know you are not better than that.
    Simple fact is that there is no Rowbottom fight there is one instigator and one enabler who will not stop a constant unwarranted attack without evidential support on a player who is obviously held in a higher regard by those that count then them.
    Not only has this player been incessantly pursued the attacks have been bordering on offensive on occasions.
    If you don’t want push back keep it civil and stop hijacking the thread at every possible opportunity.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast