Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans vs GWS - elimination final

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Yet another proclamation without evidence and FFS stop telling me and other posters what your expectations of us are because I for one don’t care. And tell me how do you know what most people think ?
    I can tell you now that I have no expectations that you will stop posting your simpering comments in defence of The Bloods because I know you are not better than that.
    Simple fact is that there is no Rowbottom fight there is one instigator and one enabler who will not stop a constant unwarranted attack without evidential support on a player who is obviously held in a higher regard by those that count then them.
    Not only has this player been incessantly pursued the attacks have been bordering on offensive on occasions.
    If you don’t want push back keep it civil and stop hijacking the thread at every possible opportunity.
    I think you need to read TheBlood’s response to my post. He only put his ins and outs. People are trying to restart the Rowbottom battle and I’ve simply called them out.

Regular in the Side
    There are two people on this forum who have managed to make Bigfooty civilised by comparison. I would appreciate it greatly if they stopped hijacking threads with their childish thoughts. I wish the mods could ban them so that the rest of this community could enjoy each others observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    I’m predicting both Mills and Kennedy out.

In Chad

Out Mills
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

So In: Reid and Chad
    Out: Mills and McLean. He is stiff but experience counts in a must win final. Robbie the sub.
    And what do each of you propose will happen to Fox? Back to med-sub or something else?

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Good try Stevo and I’m Uninformed 2 for trying to instigate another Rowbottom battle.

You two plus MCS, Fanac and your loyal backers will then try and blame TheBloods for igniting another Rowbottom battle with TheBloods.

You blokes all resemble Pink from the mid 2000s “I’m trying to start a fight”.

TheBloods simply put his changes for the Elimination final team and you guys are trying to restart the fight.

Most people on here think you blokes are attempting to drag this thread off topic to another Rowbottom battle.

The fact that you blokes then all blame TheBloods for the Rowbottom fight after you guys start the fight is very immature.

I expect better from you blokes.
    Hey man, that’s pretty funny. I was not expecting a Pink reference from you. Not really my taste, but at least she understood pop should be cheeky and absurdist and fun.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    And what do each of you propose will happen to Fox? Back to med-sub or something else?
    I would have Reid as medical sub. Can cover tall back, tall forward and Ruckman. Less structure risk if a big player goes down.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    FWIW, I hope either JPK or Mills comes up. Finals demand big bodies around the ball, and particularly given GWS have their best players at the source, it’ll be important.

I’m sure Chad can come in and do a job, but it’s too much to expect he’ll be at his peak and play permanently in the centre square in his first game in three months. He may well come in anyway, but it’s about what we expect of him. A 15-possession, impact game is sufficient.

Taylor and Greene are their only two decent players outside the centre of the ground, so if we match them there we should win. Overall, I’m still confident given we’ve got a more dynamic mix around the ground.

The other contentious one is Reid v McLean. If the coaches are confident they can get second half of yesterday McLean, I’d go with that. There are times in finals where a big, contested mark player down the line matters. I get the case for Reid’s flexibility, but if McLean can stand up he might prove crucial.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Ludwig, I had Fox as sub- called hi Robbie!!

Reid seems to be the only one who knows how to play the role when Franklin is on the field. McLean, Amartey and McDonald have all been far better when Franklin is on the bench or injured. Obviously they are all younger and less experienced than Reid but that distinction is noticeable to me.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

I would have Reid as medical sub. Can cover tall back, tall forward and Ruckman. Less structure risk if a big player goes down.
    Okay. So you are dropping Fox. Is that the correct interpretation?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Ludwig, I had Fox as sub- called hi Robbie!!
    Sorry. Missed that.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    He had 1 tackle , 3 contested possessions, 8 pressure acts , 0 centre clearances, 1 inside 50

If i am keeping it real i could be even harsher but i wont be . All ill say is that he kicked a nice goal but didnt do enough and any of Jpk or Mills injured or Chad half fit would be able to do better .
    But he also had 18 disposals and 2 stoppage clearances....are we going to drop Gulden as well for having 19 disposals and only 1 clearance? You're cherry picking stats/facts again. As for being real, if you were any harsher I would say that's just you being you.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 22nd August 2021 at 06:36 PM.

Veterans List
    Good try Stevo and I’m Uninformed 2 for trying to instigate another Rowbottom battle.

You two plus MCS, Fanac and your loyal backers will then try and blame TheBloods for igniting another Rowbottom battle with TheBloods.

You blokes all resemble Pink from the mid 2000s “I’m trying to start a fight”.

TheBloods simply put his changes for the Elimination final team and you guys are trying to restart the fight.

Most people on here think you blokes are attempting to drag this thread off topic to another Rowbottom battle.

The fact that you blokes then all blame TheBloods for the Rowbottom fight after you guys start the fight is very immature.

I expect better from you blokes.
    Sorry BS but again, that's BS. We didn't start anything.....yet again we are just responding to more RB hate in the form of suggested 'outs', as TB stated in his response to your post.....and stop talking for 'most people'. How do you know what anyone is thinking? Also, don't expect anything from people you don't know. Finally, get off your high horse!
    Last edited by stevoswan; 22nd August 2021 at 06:42 PM.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast