Thread: Tickets - Launceston

Warming the Bench

Tickets - Launceston

Hi guys,

If anyone knows of two tickets that have been purchased for this week's final in Launceston, but won't be used, I have a mate who would be keen to buy them from you.

He had a golf trip to Barnbougle booked, it got cancelled due to the footy teams staying there, and it was only cancelled after our allocation of tickets had been sold out.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,
    Joe.

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by joemoore12 View Post
    Hi guys,

If anyone knows of two tickets that have been purchased for this week's final in Launceston, but won't be used, I have a mate who would be keen to buy them from you.

He had a golf trip to Barnbougle booked, it got cancelled due to the footy teams staying there, and it was only cancelled after our allocation of tickets had been sold out.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,
    Joe.
    3 x tickets just went up for sale on Launceston buy swap & sell page on Facebook if still needed

Senior Player
    Is it technically a 'sell-out?' As in allocation exhausted? You are welcome to my barcodes if that remains an option.

Apologies, I haven't been following the nuances of ticketing for tomorrow. I have a seat booked in my loungeroom, with clear sightlines to the television.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan