Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Finals Week 1; the other games. Tasmania, home of football!

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Minimum of 4 years uni vs a weekend course. Close enough
    a member of the football staff he probably should have thought twice about before getting it on with them - tick. That was as far as my analysis was going - not the actual occupation
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Wasn’t it the club physio?
    How dare you. Unless you have been through what Rohan had been through, you can’t judge.

We don’t know what Gary was going through in 2020. Easy to judge Gary from the easy lenses of thriving middle class families which is what most Swans fans fall into.

Have some empathy and apologie at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Rohan’s really brought his A finals game
    Tonight.

Poor bloke just can’t get it together.
    While his second half was a bit better, often Rohan in finals is like a bizarro world version of Where's Wally. While Wally is sometimes difficult to find amongst a packed crowd, Gary somehow manages to hide in the open spaces of an AFL ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Powell-Pepper is a handy sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    How dare you. Unless you have been through what Rohan had been through, you can’t judge.

We don’t know what Gary was going through in 2020. Easy to judge Gary from the easy lenses of thriving middle class families which is what most Swans fans fall into.

Have some empathy and apologie at once.
    Have several more scotches at once please Bangalore. Firstly, I don't know why the anger is directed at 09183305 - its me you should be angry at. He was simply correcting my mistake.

And on that matter - all I'll say is I feel no reason to have any empathy for a man that chose to do that to his wife. That is my opinion only, and you are welcome to hold a different one, but get off your holy horse and stop trying to shove your 'on high' opinion down the throat of anyone else.

As for 'thriving middle class families' what bracket precisely does a vastly overpaid footballer sit in? He certainly isn't on struggle street.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    wayne Carey also assaulted a female and slept with a team mates wife. I have no respect for his opinion on Rohan or any other topic.
    Glad do know you have lived a life without error. Have you lived a life like Wayne. Have some empathy.

If we beat the Giants tomorrow I reckon we can have the Cats for dinner! They looked rubbish.

Glad do know you have lived a life without error. Have you lived a life like Wayne. Have some empathy.
    Go to bed Bangalore. You are clearly past the point of 'happy drunk' BS and now into 'most holy one' BS.

Carey got caught @@@@ing another players wife, by the player in question at a birthday party. That must be up there with the most unholiest of sins in the footy world lol - I don't think anyone doing that in any circumstance (where it is not a circumstance where everyone is okay wiht the arrangement) deserves any empathy.

I quite like Carey as an analyst and a commentator, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a strong sense of 'scum' about him.

And while he had a great footy career and whatever else, I'm not so what is so extraordinary about his life. Plenty of people achieve plenty of things in life without it needing to be in the headlines to make their life 'worthwhile'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    If we beat the Giants tomorrow I reckon we can have the Cats for dinner! They looked rubbish.
    Shame Victoria isn't going to be available so that either us or the Plastics can finish them off next week at Geelong (assuming thats where a final would be played of course). They look slow and cooked tonight, and I didn't even think Port were particularly impressive to be honest.

Huge opportunity for whoever wins tomorrow to make a prelim.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    hahaha

Such a troll. Wayne is a scumbag and there is no way he should be near the prestige of a tv position.

Wayne Carey domestic violence: Let's keep talking.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Have several more scotches at once please Bangalore. Firstly, I don't know why the anger is directed at 09183305 - its me you should be angry at. He was simply correcting my mistake.

And on that matter - all I'll say is I feel no reason to have any empathy for a man that chose to do that to his wife. That is my opinion only, and you are welcome to hold a different one, but get off your holy horse and stop trying to shove your 'on high' opinion down the throat of anyone else.

As for 'thriving middle class families' what bracket precisely does a vastly overpaid footballer sit in? He certainly isn't on struggle street.
    I might have some more scotches.

Have you had to deal with the heartache to which young Gary has had to deal with?

I never have. I’ve got a healthy thriving boy to which
    I’m grateful. The Gary story looks conflicted, but I’ll never judge a human being who has been through what he’s been through. Unless you have walked in Garry’s shoes you are in no position to judge his choices. Empathy please.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I'm surprised that they didn't really try to switch the ball and play a more expansive field. Instead, they just kept on trying to go through Port and kept on getting beaten up.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I'm surprised that they didn't really try to switch the ball and play a more expansive field. Instead, they just kept on trying to go through Port and kept on getting beaten up.
    Ports pressure was unreal. If we do that tomorrow and next week, and we do it very well, bring it on.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    While his second half was a bit better, often Rohan in finals is like a bizarro world version of Where's Wally. While Wally is sometimes difficult to find amongst a packed crowd, Gary somehow manages to hide in the open spaces of an AFL ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Powell-Pepper is a handy sub.
    Yo couldn’t invent that name for a novel .

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast