Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grand Final. The season is dead: long live the season!

Petrecca 3rd quarter reminds me of Falkor

Saved the Demons.

The Neverending Story - Despair and hope - YouTube

Melbourne scored 101 points in the 2nd half! It was a very watchable game. Good contest until the mid 3rd qtr, then Melbourne blew them away. Great result.

Petracca was great. He came in the same 2014 draft as Angus Brayshaw and Isaac Heeney. I think Heeney needs to move to the midfield and become our Petracca. Similar players. Both can make a huge impact on games. This is especially true now that Dawson is gone.

It's going to take some doing to get to the level of the Demons that played today. WB will be a top team for years to come as well.
    Last edited by Ludwig; 25th September 2021 at 11:38 PM.

Great game by the Demons, truly delighted for the club, their members and supporters. Watching the Bulldogs go down in a blazing heap made it all the better, though they deserve kudos for that second quarter revival.

Got to feel for Footscray supporters. Still havent won a legitimate premiership since 1954. Longest drought in AFL/VFL history.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Got to feel for Footscray supporters. Still havent won a legitimate premiership since 1954. Longest drought in AFL/VFL history.
    Bwahahahaha
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Post that on the St Kilda board on Big Footy and I'm sure it will get plenty of traction. Possibly the Swans board, too.

Petracca certainly was magnificent, Oliver exceptional and Flyitch , what a precise technique.

The Max Gawn story from ordinary to extraordinary is very impressive .

Huge effort to keep the AFL season alive and bring it to to a profound conclusion in Perth .

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Bont. Crap speech. Going through the motions. So undignified. What a horrible person
    Don’t know how you came to that conclusion ..he’s always come across with humility and he’s a great player ..that speech was about disappointment and there was nothing undignified about it ..i now have a second team behind the swans ..Melbourne are difficult to dislike and Petracca wow ..Oliver , Bradshaw , that was the first time I’ve enjoyed a grandffinal for quite a while while the tigers were winning

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Go onto big footy Dogs supporters page to repost and get banned for that
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Probably but enjoy their misery. Turd of a club
    I enjoyed them losing. Bontempelli not a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    I enjoyed them losing. Bontempelli not a turd.
    Yep. Don’t disrespect the Bont. I would give up any current Swans player on the list for Bont. Amazing footballer.

He’s better than any individual player on the Swans list.

I don’t expect any disagreement on the above point

The only reason we don't like the Dogs is because we got screwed out of a premiership in 2016. But it wasn't their fault that the umps gave them the game and Vic-centred media wanted them to win. If not for that game, I wouldn't have anything against the Dogs. I like their coach and I think their players are pretty much like any other team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    Yep. Don’t disrespect the Bont. I would give up any current Swans player on the list for Bont. Amazing footballer.

He’s better than any individual player on the Swans list.

I don’t expect any disagreement on the above point
    Lance Franklin?

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast