Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatting about Chad

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Goal Sneak View Post
    The unadulterated love for all things Chad got a bit much. It highlighted a blinkered perspective which seemingly failed to take into account anything negative for Chad as well as anything positive for James. I believe that's what you were bagged for more than anything.
    Thank you for at least being honest instead of pretending no one had ever said anything way back . Talking about Chad , no idea what the other one has to do with it , Anyway its in the past now

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Be careful praising Chad around here
    Perhaps you can agree that this post was unnecessary.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I was at that game, fully expecting the tigers to burst our bubble. My expectations were so low. It’s hard to explain how much of an unexpectedly wonderful surprise that was!
    This is a richly-deserved reward for being a true fan who goes to games one expects to lose. Being present for these upset wins is precious.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Veterans List
    Be careful praising Chad around here
    As opposed to 'fawning'? I think Chad praise is universally acceptable around here.

- - - Updated - - -

Bulldust
    Not.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    As opposed to 'fawning'? I think Chad praise is universally acceptable around here.

- - - Updated - - -

Not.
    So what if i do fawn over Chad ! Hes a sensational talent and they dont come around very often , whats wrong with being excited about his future ?

So what if i do fawn over Chad ! Hes a sensational talent and they dont come around very often , whats wrong with being excited about his future ?
    Nothing.

Veterans List
    Come on TB, even you must realise we all think that.....it was just that your fawning and 'excitement' often came at the expense of another player that RWO's generally love and that you obviously don't. The constant pitting of one against the other......that's what the blowback was for.....not specifically for your Chad love.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 1st November 2021 at 03:15 PM.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Come on TB, even you must realise we all think that.....it was just that your fawning and 'excitement' often came at the expense of another player that RWO's generally love and that you obviously don't. The constant pinning of one against the other......that's what the blowback was for.....not specifically for your Chad love.
    No , i rated one over the other and the other was in the way . They were sharing midfield spots when they shouldnt have been . It sorted itself out when Chad's leg ruled him out . But it will happen again next year , sorry to burst your bubble but its called competition for spots . I called it as i saw it who i liked better if thats pitting them against each other then i hope you will accuse people having the debate over Melican or Fox of doing the same ? Or Wicks and Campbell ? No ? Crickets !

No , i rated one over the other and the other was in the way . They were sharing midfield spots when they shouldnt have been . It sorted itself out when Chad's leg ruled him out . But it will happen again next year , sorry to burst your bubble but its called competition for spots . I called it as i saw it who i liked better if thats pitting them against each other then i hope you will accuse people having the debate over Melican or Fox of doing the same ? Or Wicks and Campbell ? No ? Crickets !
    Probably enough, don't you think?

Veterans List
    If the argument is a sensible toing and froing of ideas and not littered with personal attacks on one player, no I probably won't.

Myself and other posters are getting frustrated by the loud chorus of people trying to rein in Chadmania.

We love watching Chad play and no longer want to be silenced or have our posts deleted.

I’m not going to stop praising Chad to appease Rowbottom supporters.

Hope Corey gets to the club so he can team up with Chad.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    Myself and another poster are getting frustrated by the loud chorus of people trying to rein in Chadmania.
    We love watching Chad play and no longer want to be silenced or have our posts deleted.
    I’m not going to stop praising Chad to appease Rowbottom supporters.
    Hope Corey gets to the club so he can team up with Chad.
    I fixed that for you😀
    And just because you coin the name Chadmania doesn’t make it an actual thing. By the way I don’t see how you and your guru have been silenced as it appears that the same contentious and confrontational viewpoint which infiltrated almost every post during the season now appears destined to do the same during the off season
    I also think you will find that most on here are Swans supporters not simply supporters of individual players.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast