Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chatting about Chad

Veterans List
    What I like about Chad is his ability to keep his feet and stand up in tackles. By doing this he moves the ball quickly as against players who play for frees where the play is halted and teams can set up behind the play. I am glad to see Errol seems to have got that out of his game. Pickett from Melbourne is another who clearly drops the knees when being tackled. Watching the games at the weekend there were so many players trying to draw frees.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    On the 'photos' of Chad....I suggest everyone just moves on.....it's virtually gone away already, no one is talking about it where it matters. To me, it's as if no one cares.
    Forget it....and writing stuff like "presumably Horse will do so after he's put his pants on", while slightly funny, don't help.
    And Sgt Schultz says - I zee nozzing, nozzing.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

What is Chad Warner’s nickname amongst the playing group? (Not the nicknames he’s been bestowed by RWO, but the nickname his teammates call him)

Chaddy? Am I imagining that?

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Wax?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veterans List

This guy could be on a million a year next contract if his rise continues . Luckily we have him locked away for a little while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goes up to 11
    Zero Hangar re-did the 2019 draft and our man came in at number 1:

Re-selecting the first round of the 2019 AFL Draft - AFL News - Zero Hanger

SEN interviewed No.1 draft prospect Will Ashcroft and when asked who he is trying to model his breakaway game on, "Chad Warner" was the name he blurted out without any hesitation!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    SEN interviewed No.1 draft prospect Will Ashcroft and when asked who he is trying to model his breakaway game on, "Chad Warner" was the name he blurted out without any hesitation!
    Elijah Tsatas (in an interview published today on the AFL site) also identifies Warner as the player he models himself upon.

Class of 2022: The explosive top-five prospect being inspired by Swans gun

It's going to be a tough next contract negotiation with Chad. We will probably have to draft the remaining 2 Warner brothers and make Chad's mother the captain of our AFLW team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    It's going to be a tough next contract negotiation with Chad. We will probably have to draft the remaining 2 Warner brothers and make Chad's mother the captain of our AFLW team.
    I dunno, I heard she was a hairdresser and that Chad's distinctive hairstyle was her creation. So, I'm sure she'd be satisfied with just doing the hair of the rest of the team. What could possibly go wrong?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast