Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatting about Chad

Suspended by the MRP

Chatting about Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I actually don't like the idea of having 2 superstar key forwards on the same team. It draws too much attention from other forward options. I think this would be particularly detrimental for the Swans, because we have such a great cast of small forwards. Our strength is the diversity of options we have up forward.

I just finished watching the round 3 game v Richmond. What a pleasure. Wicks was left alone most of the game. He had 13 marks, 3 goals and a poster. Warner also had a super game. His ability to get the ball to boot quickly and then kick long and on target in a split second is impressive, even for a seasoned player. Much to look forward to with both of these players next year.
    Be careful praising Chad around here

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Be careful praising Chad around here
    Literally no-one has a problem with that.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    Bulldust

Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    Agreed. We all love Chad. I’d love to see a single post where someone says they don’t like Chad.

For the record, I really like James Rowbottom too.

Im also looking forward to the next instalment from this draft. It’s exciting because they don’t have to fill a role immediately but can develop and then pounce in a year or two.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    My favourite goal of 2021 was Warner taking the ball at the centre bounce, shrugging a tackle and bombing it from 50 metres out.

It was a cracker wasn’t it. I think the funniest part was the effort about two minutes later when he was so pumped up he tried to do it from 65m. Priceless. The joy of youth.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Agreed. We all love Chad. I’d love to see a single post where someone says they don’t like Chad.

For the record, I really like James Rowbottom too.

Im also looking forward to the next instalment from this draft. It’s exciting because they don’t have to fill a role immediately but can develop and then pounce in a year or two.
    I was mocked for being a fan of Chad and so was Bangalore and i was being over the top and that the optimism i had about him was exhausting for some . This on the heels of being told i was too negative about the other one

I was mocked for being a fan of Chad and so was Bangalore and i was being over the top and that the optimism i had about him was exhausting for some . This on the heels of being told i was too negative about the other one
    Believe what you like but I believe this to be revisionist history. Find me a post where someone has bagged Chad. We all have a high opinion of Chad but I guess it helps boost one’s ego if they believe they were the first to see his talent.

I was at that game, fully expecting the tigers to burst our bubble. My expectations were so low. It’s hard to explain how much of an unexpectedly wonderful surprise that was!

- - - Updated - - -

Believe what you like but I believe this to be revisionist history. Find me a post where someone has bagged Chad. We all have a high opinion of Chad but I guess it helps boost one’s ego if they believe they were the first to see his talent.
    JPK famously named the Chad as player most likely to become a household name by the end of the year.

It’s the comparison to and disparaging of Sir James, Lord of Rowbottom that’s attracted a smidgeon of controversy on here.

Suspended by the MRP
    No one bagged Chad , i was bagged for being a fan of him !

Bulldust
    Nope. Gospel truth. You're confusing it with people not liking you bagging Rowy.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    So … None of us bagged Chad because we like him too, but we bagged you for liking the player we also liked? Huh?
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    The unadulterated love for all things Chad got a bit much. It highlighted a blinkered perspective which seemingly failed to take into account anything negative for Chad as well as anything positive for James. I believe that's what you were bagged for more than anything.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast