Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatting about Chad

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Is that right. No wonder he ran out of puff at the defensive stoppages against GWS.

(Joking. Kind of).
    Not funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    I don’t think Chad would get the chance to read Red and White. He would have thousands of direct messages from female admirers to attend too.
    About the same as you get from female admirers on RWO.

No wonder you're so giddy all the time and your spelling is so poor.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    He hadn’t played a full seniors game in weeks, and I think there were too many (including some commentators) overselling what impact he would have coming into the team.
    Oh, I agree, and cautioned against the hype before the game. It was almost three months he’d been out. Sustaining the rhythm of a game like a final where every nanosecond of decision making matters was going to be tough.

Anyway, he’s young. He will learn. You don’t make the impact he made in the first half of the year without a clear desire to improve.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Oh, I agree, and cautioned against the hype before the game. It was almost three months he’d been out. Sustaining the rhythm of a game like a final where every nanosecond of decision making matters was going to be tough.

Anyway, he’s young. He will learn. You don’t make the impact he made in the first half of the year without a clear desire to improve.
    We all want Chad to become an elite player but Bangalore seems to think he’s there already, whereas clearly he’s not.
    He is obsessed and this is not warranted at this stage but of course he is welcome to his opinion. Rowy had a great year in 2020 but fell away a bit this year. TB was obsessed with him too- it just doesn’t pay!

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Rowy had a great year in 2020 but fell away a bit this year. TB was obsessed with him too- it just doesn’t pay!
    No he didnt and i wasnt obsessed , i wanted him out of the team and moaned about it til he was , then barely mentioned him . I dont care if we have duds on our list ,you will always get some ,but when they are in the seniors every week then i have a problem with it. Have you heard me complain about Taylor or Gray ? Course not . They arent in the 22 so im not bothered how good or bad they are

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    No he didnt and i wasnt obsessed , i wanted him out of the team and moaned about it til he was , then barely mentioned him . I dont care if we have duds on our list ,you will always get some ,but when they are in the seniors every week then i have a problem with it. Have you heard me complain about Taylor or Gray ? Course not . They arent in the 22 so im not bothered how good or bad they are
    Moaning about something until it happens i.e. you won't shut up until you're satisfied with the outcome ... IS obsessed. Don't try and BS your way out of it. Your own words contradict you! And for the record, I think your whining about Rowy was misguided.

Do you think Corey will be able to edge ahead of Rowbottom in the midfield pecking order in 2022?

Seems a great athlete (possibly better than Chad). Do you think Corey will break the lines like Chad in 2022.

Do you think Corey will be able to edge ahead of Rowbottom in the midfield pecking order in 2022?
    I'll resist saying "don't be ridiculous" and settle for "no".
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Suspended by the MRP

Seems a great athlete (possibly better than Chad). Do you think Corey will break the lines like Chad in 2022.
    How would i know

Just guessing , wont happen in 2022 but only a matter of time , has the right weapons

How would i know

Just guessing , wont happen in 2022 but only a matter of time , has the right weapons
    You’ve got so much correct in your judgment of our young players. Your predicting strong early season productivity from young players Marc Sheather and Sheldrick and a possible early season selection push for them both.

Your a little more measured on Corey. If Corey can display good NAB cup form and some excellent early season reserve form, would he start to gain your strong endorsement?

Are you looking for 30 plus reserve possessions from Corey or some Chad like line breaking runs and efficient left foot delivery to endorse him?

We know that Corey and Chad would be tearing up the training track in Perth. I just think , like Chad, when you get Corey in the professional environment that he’ll take huge strides forwards.

You’ve got so much correct in your judgment of our young players. Your predicting strong early season productivity from young players Marc Sheather and Sheldrick and a possible early season selection push for them both.

Your a little more measured on Corey. If Corey can display good NAB cup form and some excellent early season reserve form, would he start to gain your strong endorsement?

Are you looking for 30 plus reserve possessions from Corey or some Chad like line breaking runs and efficient left foot delivery to endorse him?

We know that Corey and Chad would be tearing up the training track in Perth. I just think , like Chad, when you get Corey in the professional environment that he’ll take huge strides forwards.

Bangalore, I think Chad will win our B&F with Corey runner up- are you happy now?
    Give me a break😊

This is just odd.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast