Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chatting about Chad

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    You’ve got so much correct in your judgment of our young players. Your predicting strong early season productivity from young players Marc Sheather and Sheldrick and a possible early season selection push for them both.

Your a little more measured on Corey. If Corey can display good NAB cup form and some excellent early season reserve form, would he start to gain your strong endorsement?

Are you looking for 30 plus reserve possessions from Corey or some Chad like line breaking runs and efficient left foot delivery to endorse him?

We know that Corey and Chad would be tearing up the training track in Perth. I just think , like Chad, when you get Corey in the professional environment that he’ll take huge strides forwards.
    Spare me ,

There is no rush . Hes 18 , 3rd round pick for a reason , Chad barely played in his first season so you prove your own argument wrong .

Not saying he wont be good , im confident in him . The game is suited to elite athletes with huge endurance , great speed and left foot kicks . More and more of these types will fill the AFL . By the time im dead they will be the majority . Corey has all those things so i reckon he will make it
    Last edited by liz; 3rd December 2021 at 01:18 PM. Reason: removed expletive

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Bangalore, I think Chad will win our B&F with Corey runner up- are you happy now?
    Give me a break😊
    What about the brownlow medal for Chad and the rising star for Corey

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    That would be great if it occurred. Maybe also Australia could retain the Ashes and Jordan Mailata could be the All Pro Left Tackle.

Sport is a field of dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    That’s the spirit- a clean sweep! Have we missed anything?

That would be great if it occurred. Maybe also Australia could retain the Ashes and Jordan Mailata could be the All Pro Left Tackle.

Sport is a field of dreams.
    What the actual.

Forgot to add that after winning everything, they will ask to be traded to the Weagles! Missing mummy’s cooking……….

We will then put our arms around you Bangalore, so don’t worry!
    You will soon find another gem or two lavish your love on😊

Forgot to add that after winning everything, they will ask to be traded to the Weagles! Missing mummy’s cooking……….

We will then put our arms around you Bangalore, so don’t worry!
    You will soon find another gem or two lavish your love on😊
    I think the Warner Bros will have a different loyalty than Dawson. The WA clubs have known about these two kids for years and not thought them better than where the Swans took them. It would have been worth a pick 30 for a WA club to get Corey and work on bringing Chad home. They thought better of it.

Wasn’t Mrs Warner ecstatic when the Swans drafted her 2nd son?

I seriously hope Corey can develop. Out the backline you’ll have Campbell, Blakey and J-Mac steaming out. Imagine the next link in the chain is the pace and line breaking capability of the Warner Bros.

I think the Warner Bros will have a different loyalty than Dawson. The WA clubs have known about these two kids for years and not thought them better than where the Swans took them. It would have been worth a pick 30 for a WA club to get Corey and work on bringing Chad home. They thought better of it.

Wasn’t Mrs Warner ecstatic when the Swans drafted her 2nd son?

I seriously hope Corey can develop. Out the backline you’ll have Campbell, Blakey and J-Mac steaming out. Imagine the next link in the chain is the pace and line breaking capability of the Warner Bros.
    Bangalore, I was taking the Mick- sorry if I upset you!
    The Warner Bros will be great for us and here to stay, hopefully with all our interstate boys. I guess I’m still getting over Dawso, but really thrilled with the new talent- hopefully Corey will soon join Chad in the team. They will be a joy to watch!

Senior Player
    I know this was a joke response, but you forgot All Australian (one a captain) and Norm Smith

Plus Coleman medal for Corey kicking 65 goals from center square bounces

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    I know this was a joke response, but you forgot All Australian (one a captain) and Norm Smith

Plus Coleman medal for Corey kicking 65 goals from center square bounces
    😁😳

Senior Player
    Great Warner quotes here, especially re the Buddy experience: How 'once-in-a-lifetime' pre-season set Chad Warner up for success

And here's a screenshot of his stats from afl tables, confirming the leap in most categories this year, including r50s, supporting his focus on tracking back.

Source for image: https://afltables.com/afl/stats/play...ad_Warner.html

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Great Warner quotes here, especially re the Buddy experience: How 'once-in-a-lifetime' pre-season set Chad Warner up for success

And here's a screenshot of his stats from afl tables, confirming the leap in most categories this year, including r50s, supporting his focus on tracking back.

Source for image: https://afltables.com/afl/stats/play...ad_Warner.html

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Hes sensational