Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-season begins

Is Braeden rising star eligible? Only played 9 games

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Runner View Post
    Is Braeden rising star eligible? Only played 9 games
    10 games or less and under 21 on January 1st so yes, I think so.

Rising Star History - AFL.com.au

Veterans List
    I put this up not to reopen 'the debate' but just to say I expect big things from RB next season.....fully fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRGE...el=SydneySwans

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I put this up not to reopen 'the debate' but just to say I expect big things from RB next season.....fully fit.

James Rowbottom Interview - 25 November, 2021 - YouTube
    Wants to rival the comps best mids he reckons

I like that

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Was at training briefly this morning by coincidence.

In the short time I was there it was noticeable how much Gulden, Stephens, Gould and Campbell have bulked up.

Gould is a weapon who would get away with stealing Buddy’s lunch money.

Parker, Papley and Reid were there which I’d guess is ahead of their required training date.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Wants to rival the comps best mids he reckons

I like that
    Hows about laying off him until the season actually starts, TB?? A fair few of us have not included him in the best 22 for next season. There is a chance the coaches will think along the same lines. He may not be in the team, then you wouldn't have to worry.. Or if he is in the team, if he's the player you think he is, he will be out of the team again very quickly. Things will sort themselves out!! Let them unfold. This is the pre-season. It is a time of excitement and wondering what these young cygnets can do. Please leave the negativity at the door until a situation arises that might call for it, like a bad loss or a bad individual performance..

CHEER CHEER

Suspended by the MRP
    you have misunderstood my comment , i was praising him .

i have said from the start i dont see the tenacity in him that i see in others , he is too timid .

Its nice to hear him say he wants to be one of the best mids in the comp . No surprises i reckon hes dreaming but the ambition is there and that can take you places , so thats good to see . all i have wanted with him is to show some drive , if he wants to be one of the best mids maybe now he will know what you have to do to be one of them

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    you have misunderstood my comment , i was praising him .

i have said from the start i dont see the tenacity in him that i see in others , he is too timid .

Its nice to hear him say he wants to be one of the best mids in the comp . No surprises i reckon hes dreaming but the ambition is there and that can take you places , so thats good to see . all i have wanted with him is to show some drive , if he wants to be one of the best mids maybe now he will know what you have to do to be one of them
    Good to see that, TB! Maybe we have been a bit too harsh on you and it’s refreshing to see this attitude. Of course, Rowy has to show what he can do on the field and your encouragement is a great step forward from your past criticisms- keep it up!

Veterans List
    Don Pyke is in Perth, very handy that with two new draftees and a total of four players training there until the New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Don Pyke is in Perth, very handy that with two new draftees and a total of four players training there until the New Year.
    Provided he doesn't bond with them and then poach them when he's appointed the Eagles next coach!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Provided he doesn't bond with them and then poach them when he's appointed the Eagles next coach!
    Eagles don't have enough first rounders to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Eagles don't have enough first rounders to do that!
    Not next year....

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast