Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
Lets hope not Graeme on the first one, but fear you may be not far off the money.

I think we can significantly improve this season but wouldn't suprise me if we tread water a little. Going to be interesting to see.
My hunch is that the Bulldogs will go the other way: in a similar manner to the 2020 Giants, after they were humiliated in the 2019 GF by Richmond. I think both the 2019 Giants and the 2021 Bulldogs played with much the same swagger, with the belief that with their talent, a premiership was just a matter of time. After that self belief was knocked out of the Giants by the Tigers, they were a shadow of their former selves and never really looked like contenders. So, let's hope that the beating that the Demons gave the Bulldogs, eats away at their confidence in a similar manner. Also, if the AFL is serious about the crackdown on illegal disposal, that they announced a little while ago; then that could be problematic for the Bulldogs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
Because of Covid I'm choosing to avoid some of my usual social events, I'm instead watching a few of our winning 2021 games, some for a third time :-)

Not sure if it's just me having a strange aversion or it's the 2016 GF memories but, and I'm serious here, the blue in the Dogs jumper makes me feel a touch nauseous,
I had to stop watching! Put me off the excellent Shiraz I was drinking - true!
The old Fremantle jumper could make me nauseous at times. Nothing against Fremantle, it's just that I really don't like the combination of purple and green.