Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Swans Academy Games - 2022.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Sounds like another couple of goers who lack that top end polish and class. That's typically the Swans way of the past however we look to be a team that wants to be better with our disposal and all around skills. Hopefully these 2 boys can improve in those areas next year!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Chad Warner Draft Profile - Aussie Rules Rookie Me Central (formerly AFL Draft Central)

Check out Chad Warner's draft profile from the same source. Doesn't sound like the player we've come to love. Goes to show how attributes may not always come to the fore in under-age footy and/or the ability to improve markedly once in a professional environment.

A bit annoyed with the lack of reporting from the academy. Joss super 24 games were held in Albury this last week. No information from the Swans on the event, the squads or the results. Hopefully something next week.

Thankfully GWS provided some information from their site and their Facebook page. They provided the squads and results but no details on the Swans scorers or best. In the past GWS have dominated the lower age teams with the Swans catching up in the U16’s. Some really good results from the Swans this year.

U13

GWS. 11-8-74 SWANS 1-5-11.
    GWS. 5-7-37 SWANS 4-6-30.

U14

SWANS 16-7-103 GWS 3-3-21
    SWANS 11-11-77 GWS 8-2-50

U15

SWANS 9-6-60. GWS 6-7-43
    SWANS 10-11-71 GWS 4-6-30

U16 the SWANS played the Murray Bushrangers. Can’t find a result.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Chad Warner Draft Profile - Aussie Rules Rookie Me Central (formerly AFL Draft Central)

Check out Chad Warner's draft profile from the same source. Doesn't sound like the player we've come to love. Goes to show how attributes may not always come to the fore in under-age footy and/or the ability to improve markedly once in a professional environment.
    Yeah I remember Warner's draft profile when we drafted him. He has certainly developed a hell of a lot! What a great selection he's turned out to be!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516