Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 1 v Giants

Veterans List
    How have members gone redeeming for tickets to this game? When I've gone to Ticketek, the area for members to put their barcodes in is greyed out and can't be accessed. Others had more luck?

Copy and pasted my 2 numbers into the box on the Ticketmaster site. (information is provided in member login to these numbers)

This allowed member redemption for 2 tickets.

Selected / accepted seats and the cost of tickets was zero.

Email with links in my inbox

Done.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    Copy and pasted my 2 numbers into the box on the Ticketmaster site. (information is provided in member login to these numbers)

This allowed member redemption for 2 tickets.

Selected / accepted seats and the cost of tickets was zero.

Email with links in my inbox

Done.
    Yeh got there thanks - though email didn't appear to have tix attached...hopefully, that gets sorted at some point?

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    AFL website has posted mock teams for all round 1 games.

MOCK TEAMS: Who's in your club's best 22 for round one?
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    AFL website has posted mock teams for all round 1 games.

MOCK TEAMS: Who's in your club's best 22 for round one?
    What! No number 6? Methinks the journo had a brain fart and forgotten our draft pick no: 4 from 2020.

Note: I'm afraid to use any part of this player's name in case of offending posters. If we stick to some numerical representation of each player we could play RWO bingo. Check your inbox as Ludwig is in the process of manufacturing our cards.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    How have members gone redeeming for tickets to this game? When I've gone to Ticketek, the area for members to put their barcodes in is greyed out and can't be accessed. Others had more luck?
    We still haven’t received our member packs??

Checked train trip planner. Looks as if direct trains from Central to Olympic Park (with stops at Redfern and Strathfield) will be running from 15.40. Beats the Lidcombe changeover to the shuttle service.

Just like the old days ...

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    What! No number 6? Methinks the journo had a brain fart and forgotten our draft pick no: 4 from 2020.
    It's a sign of the talent in the side that a mock team list could leave out McDonald, have Papley out injured and still look very strong on paper.

Is the mock team a little on the short side? If McDonald is added, who do we leave out?
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    It's a sign of the talent in the side that a mock team list could leave out McDonald, have Papley out injured and still look very strong on paper.

Is the mock team a little on the short side? If McDonald is added, who do we leave out?
    Maybe Hayward or Wicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post
    Maybe Hayward or Wicks?
    I agree Chilcott. Competition for spots is fierce and I think Logan was excellent against the Kangas.

McDonald would be very unlucky to miss out. Wilbur and Wicks are very different types of players to Logan, so if he plays it will be interesting to see who misses. Our midfield is not as good as GWS so I don't think we can afford to leave out one of those guys. That leaves a forward to go.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Checked train trip planner. Looks as if direct trains from Central to Olympic Park (with stops at Redfern and Strathfield) will be running from 15.40. Beats the Lidcombe changeover to the shuttle service.

Just like the old days ...
    So many happy memories...

I was gobsmacked that the ground could even be configured for AFL. Unless of course we're playing on rugby league rectangular ground?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post
    Maybe Hayward or Wicks?
    He'll be very unlucky to miss out and the coaching staff have been pumping his tyres all off-season - but I don't see these two making way for him. Mclean too very unlucky.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast