Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Show Us Your Tips 2022 Edition - Mens Premier Division Round 1 - April 1-2 - ENTER TIPS BY 7PM FRIDAY

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    Wests, leg ups and wasting of money, juniors neglected and issues there and afl gives a leg up
    Curious to know what leg ups, wasted money, neglected juniors and issues that you know of.

Last 15 years for the success they had money they spend on prems, no juniors development for a number of years yet being one of the oldest clubs. Plus a points benefit compared to other teams who have developed and worked well with pathways.The afl facilitate it the same way by allowing points to recruit and not develop.

This is a opinion but I would dare say a lot out there would agree. Some may not but the system clearly has issues.

UTS is a different story but wests still has had a leg up.

Camden is one I feel for thrown out to wolves and then left out to dry and they lost a lot of money to jump in and then get lack of support.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    Last 15 years for the success they had money they spend on prems, no juniors development for a number of years yet being one of the oldest clubs. Plus a points benefit compared to other teams who have developed and worked well with pathways.The afl facilitate it the same way by allowing points to recruit and not develop.

This is a opinion but I would dare say a lot out there would agree. Some may not but the system clearly has issues.

UTS is a different story but wests still has had a leg up.

Camden is one I feel for thrown out to wolves and then left out to dry and they lost a lot of money to jump in and then get lack of support.
    Sorry but why would you feel for Camden - they had the opportunity to work with clubs in their area and went on their own tangent. I can speak openly on this. I dont trust them and never will. They had a JV with my club and used it as an opportunity to to feather their own nest rather than work together.

It’s a opinion but I don’t believe Camden being in prems was supported to be in prems there shouldn’t of been a need for a JV.

Plenty of southwest clubs have been in and out together and ongoing.

It’s purely a comment on what the league promised and under delivered.

Clearly they struggled but it wasn’t helped.

I don’t think any prems club to be in top tier should be joint venturing .

South west Sydney has been neglected as a whole from top to bottom
    Clubs for years.

Campbelltown powerhouse once upon ago now a JV team.

Your club Tara, great ground cracking sponsor Mounties and still needs to JV. The league should be right in the growth region they aren’t but that is a a seperate discussion

This was based on points and leg ups and last few years in prems

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123