Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Round 3: the other games. Well, I guess I love the game.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Leon Cameron who after 10 years and no flag with the most talented list ever assembled shouldn't be getting yet another extension until the season plays out. No other club is chasing him.
    See, it's all coming together now that Cameron has effectively handed in his resignation. I think Clarko's appearance at the Buddy 1000
    game was just a ruse to hide the real reason for his visit to Sydney. To meet with GWS and tour some of those beach and ocean
    view properties in the Eastern subs that have been selling for the big dollars lately. He'll be able to buy a couple of them with
    what he'll be getting paid. And most importantly drive through that new tunnel under Parramatta Rd that the GWS chairman had built
    for his Eastern suburbs dwelling players through his connections at GWS sponsor WestConnex, cutting their travel time from Bronte
    and Tamarama and the like to Homebush substantially.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Leon Cameron who after 10 years and no flag with the most talented list ever assembled shouldn't be getting yet another extension until the season plays out.

No other club is chasing him.
    Flags are hard to win, but the idea he couldn’t get one out of that group from 2015-20 is ridiculous. They had obscene advantages, took advantage of them to draft and recruit well, had so much midfield depth they could afford to let blokes like Treloar go, and they got zip for it.

He clearly couldn’t coach an offensive game plan that used his talent to blast sides off the park, they were crap at injuries management and they then produced one of the great chokes of all time when they got to the big dance in 2019.

But I will forgive them the latter, as that was one of the funniest, most joyous occasions I’ve seen not involving a Swans side. The thought of their five supporters and all those bandwagon wankers suffering through the day was delicious.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456