Thread: Round 2 - The prospects of play

Almost Football Legend

Round 2 - The prospects of play

Apologies - Accidentally deleted a couple of posts while was intending to move to a new thread to separate from the tipping thread.

Not looking good for this weekend, with more rain falling. What do you think? Will we get on at all?

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Pushing for Selection
    Party at your place Norris? Might be the only way.

All games off

Suns out... guns out... surely games will be on with this change in weather. Might need to be a few grounds rescheduled.

Wink

If all else fails and you need a footy fix, GWS Giants reserves are playing Coburg tomorrow in the VFL at BISP.
    The ground is weather-proof so the game will be on anyway...the AFL controls whether footy can be played, not local councils.
    Its top shelf footy and free to get in, but there prob won't be a canteen so BYO food and drinks.
    7/11 and Maccas now across the street

Senior Player
    PD seniors (not ressies) PD Womens plus 19s Div 1 only.

Almost Football Legend
    I was surprised Weldon was open, but went out there yesterday. I expected it to be a lot worse than it was - it was heavy, and anyone who finished the game with a clean jumper hadn't had a dip - but it was no quagmire.
    Cracker of a womens game, with the Wolves falling over the line after trailing for most of the day.
    North Shore were in cruise control in the mens, were never going to lose but never really hit top gear. Manly aren't going to be pushovers this season, but the Bombers were a class above and still have plenty of their best players to come back in.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty