Didn't seem all that long ago, when playing games on Good Friday was definitely not on, now we have two games. The afternoon game is the Kangaroos v Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are short priced favourites, but I'm not really sure if that's justified? I mean, both teams are only on four points and the Roos were pretty good against us last week, while the Dogs were ordinary against the Tigers. So, here's hoping. That's followed by our game in Perth against the Eagles.

It also didn't seem that long ago, that the clash of the Hawks and the Cats, was always a blockbuster. Both teams were invariably highly ranked, and if not, there was always the interest of whether the Kennett curse was going to last for another season. Now their clash on Monday is a bit meh to me. There's some sort of vague interest, if the aging Cats can keep their tenuous grip on the eight, or whether the plucky Hawks can add another surprise win, but really, I don't care either way.

Speaking of a tenuous grip on the eight, Collingwood comes into tonight's game against the Lions in eighth place. I can't see that lasting past Sunday.
Actually, looking at the percentages, it probably won't last past tonight.

The Saturday games are Saints v Suns, Crows v Tigers and Demons v Giants. With the Giants at 1/3, I think the last thing they need is to face the Melbourne juggernaut. I suppose Giants fans will be consoling themselves with the thought that Toby Greene should return next week? And at 1/4, there is a chance that Toby will be the messiah. But rather than resurrect their season, I think it's more likely that he'll get himself another lengthy suspension. I mean, he's almost 30 and he still wouldn't be able to join a club with a no dickheads policy.

The first Sunday match is the Blues hosting the Power. Which is a real toss up. Like, which would you prefer: the wheels continuing to fall off Carlton or Port at 0/5?

The Sunday afternoon game is the Bombers and the Dockers at the MCG. If both teams show up, this one could be fun to watch.

And of course, the round finishes on Monday, with the aforementioned Cats v Hawks.