Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Round 9 vs Bombers @ SCG - match thread

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Geez it's not like the Melbourne AFL media to make a mountain out of a molehill is it????

The caravan will move on, the Parker incident will soon be forgotten about, and Shiel will remain an overpaid soft player with suspect disposal skills in a terribly mediocre team. End of.
    Spot on . Every week you can catch Parker being a lippy MF , they all are . that is why he is captain and one of the toughest players going round . Because he backs up his talk with actions .

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Spot on . Every week you can catch Parker being a lippy MF , they all are . that is why he is captain and one of the toughest players going round . Because he backs up his talk with actions .
    And that’s the essence of the nonsense. Every week, plenty of players say all sorts of trash to each other, but somehow Parker acting it out too is an issue, or will invoke revenge? Please.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    And that’s the essence of the nonsense. Every week, plenty of players say all sorts of trash to each other, but somehow Parker acting it out too is an issue, or will invoke revenge? Please.
    Media only likes us when we are nice and getting bent over .
    Last edited by liz; 18th May 2022 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Please don't use expletives. Even in a manner to evade the swear filter.

Veterans List

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Very clever with top quality editing and best of all one of the greatest bands of all time as the soundtrack.

I was given a clip by GoSwannies for criticising the Essendon effort at the SCG.

It’s now essential that GoSwannies condemn this clip. I’m happy to cop it from GoSwannies but he’s got to be consistent.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    I was given a clip by GoSwannies for criticising the Essendon effort at the SCG.

It’s now essential that GoSwannies condemn this clip. I’m happy to cop it from GoSwannies but he’s got to be consistent.
    Bangalore I am starting to suspect that you are in fact a parody profile created with the intent to simply entertain.

Stevo, the fawning, self-appointed dictator of decreeing has insisted that it is essential that I give you a clip for the clip that isn’t actually your clip.

You are a very naughty boy.

Bangalore. If you can’t see the difference between stevoswan’s comedic clip (which isn’t even his BTW) and this (which isn’t even remotely amusing) …

How dare Essendon come to Sydney and serve up that crap.

How could they.

A professional team has to be better than that.

I don’t know how to rate the Swans against that meek opposition.
    … then … well, there is no then. Let it go. It’s tiresome. Move on. You fixate on a lot of things, this shouldn’t be one of them.
    Last edited by goswannies; 19th May 2022 at 02:10 AM.

Maybe the Bloods could have a word with Bangalore?

That clip may be critical (justifiably) of EFC but you should note that it is posted by an EFC fan and appreciated primarily by other EFC fans. I have to agree, it's impressive work!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Stevo, the fawning, self-appointed dictator of decreeing has insisted that it is essential that I give you a clip for the clip that isn’t actually your clip.

You are a very naughty boy.

Bangalore. If you can’t see the difference between stevoswan’s comedic clip (which isn’t even his BTW) and this (which isn’t even remotely amusing) …

… then … well, there is no then. Let it go. It’s tiresome. Move on. You fixate on a lot of things, this shouldn’t be one of them.
    Ok. I’ll let it go.

Rambo - Let It Go - YouTube

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Watching that video I think the view of the Rowbottom hit was at least partially a result of Shiels crap disposal. Basic handball put onto Merrits head from a metre away.