Thread: Paddy's kicking

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp

Paddy's kicking

This may be a short thread but I just wanted to acknowledge how good Paddy's kicking has been.
    Gulden and others have, rightly, been getting a lot of praise their kicking prowess but I think Paddy is just as good.
    A perfect example is shown at the start of this video and there were a few other times on Friday night were Paddy's kicking made me smile.
    Maybe he can do some kick-ins or is being a marking target more important?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Buddy has always been the exception among our talls in being a superb field kick (superb probably doesn't do it justice in his case, but anyway).

We're now blessed to have two more - Paddy, and some of the field kicking and decision making of Logan has been quite ridiculous for someone of his age and AFL level inexperience.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Agree with Paddy's elite kicking, alongside his intercept marking. His recruitment appears to be a master stroke & fingers crossed he continues to blossom without any further concussion issues. He & his brother Tom are still learning how to play KPD roles. I think in time Paddy would be better suited to take on the monster forwards & Tom the fleet footed KPFs as he seems to have better agility. They both compliment each other well.

Senior Player
    Yes, it's good to have a player who's calm and confident kicking to targets from the back. Goes some way to replacing Dawson I guess, who was so good in that area.

He was No.1 draft pick for a reason.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agreed on Paddy, he has the skills by foot and clearly knows it.
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Buddy has always been the exception among our talls in being a superb field kick (superb probably doesn't do it justice in his case, but anyway).

We're now blessed to have two more - Paddy, and some of the field kicking and decision making of Logan has been quite ridiculous for someone of his age and AFL level inexperience.
    An astute observation, dear boy. Extremely impressed with Logan's reading of play and skills by foot- just between us I think we should keep him.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time