Thread: Dane Swan Playing for SWS

Dane Swan Playing for SWS

Well done to all at SWS - a great get and I hope it is a huge day for the club.

That is awesome - well done to all involved and looks like a good fundraising dinner for the club.

With the last game finishing at 7pm, it will be a sprint to The Warwick.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, this reminds me of Stevie J snapping a few from the pocket when he played for Manly a few years back.

Almost Football Legend
    Well done to SWS. Should be a massive day for the club; and hopefully a big turnout.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Hopefully a decent crowd to game and the Warwick.. decent watering hole that is for sure

Fingers crossed some funds raised to cover cost for the game. Promotion all the same I am sure Mounties have come to the party!

have you sent this to AFL NSW/ACT HQ Nutsy or tara? They should facilitate a feature story. Could be worth sending to the Giants PR team too - they want to grow the game in Western Sydney right? Ask them to send along some players to the dinner.

Is the Warwick the old El Toro?

Nah el toro still the same

The Warwick is the old sunnybrook. Holiday inn hotel. Cracker venue

Quote Originally Posted by geedoubleuess View Post
    have you sent this to AFL NSW/ACT HQ Nutsy or tara? They should facilitate a feature story. Could be worth sending to the Giants PR team too - they want to grow the game in Western Sydney right? Ask them to send along some players to the dinner.
    How hard would it be for the League to give this a bit of oxygen ? Create a bit of excitement and anticipation ?
    It's not as if they are putting all their energy into other upcoming events :

Quote Originally Posted by geedoubleuess View Post
    I believe the club has i just shared from their FB page. Totally agree that AFL NSW should be promoting it but like with everything else i wouldn't hold my breathe.

I am sure they will promote the event after it occurs