Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Round 11 v Richmond Tigers @ SCG

Hey TB, have I missed something, but there has been so much praise and deservedly so for Chad and I don't understand your comment being fair game. We know your feelings about JB so I am sure, like me the majority of the supports of him here just accept your views whether we agree or disagree with you. I don't think that any poster here would disagree with Chad being a great talent and will probably be acknowledged as a "star" in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    Hey TB, have I missed something, but there has been so much praise and deservedly so for Chad and I don't understand your comment being fair game. We know your feelings about JB so I am sure, like me the majority of the supports of him here just accept your views whether we agree or disagree with you. I don't think that any poster here would disagree with Chad being a great talent and will probably be acknowledged as a "star" in the future.
    I'm getting confused ...your answer to TB should refer to JR as JB wasn't part of this particular discussion as TB does like JB and does not like JR

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    Chad cops it all the time . Its unfair . He is doing his best. He is who he is and is just being himself when he plays , why single out his flaws when he is such a fantastic asset while others do stuff all and people go out of their way to give them props ?

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Rowy cops it all the time . Its unfair . He is doing his best. He is who he is and is just being himself when he plays , why single out his flaws when he is such a fantastic asset ?
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    Rowy cops it all the time . Its unfair . He is doing his best. He is who he is and is just being himself when he plays , why single out his flaws when he is such a fantastic asset ?
    You're rock and rolling

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Chad cops it all the time . Its unfair . He is doing his best. He is who he is and is just being himself when he plays , why single out his flaws when he is such a fantastic asset while others do stuff all and people go out of their way to give them props ?
    Enough!!
    For goodness sake.
    RWO isolated these childish snipes to one area.
    Can you just go there and vent , and we wont have to go through it all again again.

Quote Originally Posted by joeykanga View Post
    I'm getting confused ...your answer to TB should refer to JR as JB wasn't part of this particular discussion as TB does like JB and does not like JR
    Sorry Joey, I meant to type JR not JB.

Veterans List
    I haven't seen the footage showing Stevic paying the free but it's a shame that channel 7 didn't have it to show after the match on Friday, then we wouldn't have had to put up with hysteria!

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    Enough!!
    For goodness sake.
    RWO isolated these childish snipes to one area.
    Can you just go there and vent , and we wont have to go through it all again again.
    One player great even though they have not achieved anything in the game yet, many players dead weight, one player dud, some players are great but just that the coaching staff don’t understand where to play them, some players great even though recent form suggests that they are playing poorly but we would rather not talk about him coz we have already declared him future captain.

No actual analysis or comparisons but a guru nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by SwanSand View Post

No actual analysis or comparisons but a guru nevertheless.
    Analysis is for scientists. Gurus exercise prophecy.

jonny-guru.jpg

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I haven't seen the footage showing Stevic paying the free but it's a shame that channel 7 didn't have it to show after the match on Friday, then we wouldn't have had to put up with hysteria!
    Here is the entire segment: AFL 2022: Lab vision of umpire Matt Stevic, video, no 50m penalty against Chad Warner for kicking the ball into SCG crowd, Sydney Swans defeat Richmond Tigers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You too can be a guru,

by shopping at Ludwig's Online Store.

Now offering a new line of T Shirts in all sizes and colours.

The first 10 customers can have have their T Shirts signed by a famous guru, in BLOOD.