Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Swans clothing

Custom Swans clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    You too can be a guru,

by shopping at Ludwig's Online Store.

Now offering a new line of T Shirts in all sizes and colours.

The first 10 customers can have have their T Shirts signed by a famous guru, in BLOOD.
    I’m pretty sure that Lud posted this in jest (but who can tell!).

I seem to recall that one member made a red top with a white 37 to recognise Goodsey during the booing period and kindly gave them out at the game when the crowd gave a ovation to Goodsey. I can’t find a picture of it but someone hopefully has one that can post here?
    https://www.google.com.au/imgres?img...source=sh/x/im
    Has any other RWO members actually made a custom Swans top or article of clothing? If they/you did, what did it look like? What inspired it?

Or, what custom clothing would you like to see made (if the Swans haven’t made it already)?
    Last edited by 0918330512; 1st June 2022 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    I’m pretty sure that Lud posted this in jest (but who can tell!).

I seem to recall that one member made a red top with a white 37 to recognise Goodsey during the booing period and kindly gave them out at the game when the crowd gave a ovation to Goodsey. I can’t find a picture of it but someone hopefully has one that can post here?

Has any other RWO members actually made a custom Swans top or article of clothing? If they/you did, what did it look like? What inspired it?
    Pretty sure it was KTigers, but it's probably up to him confirm that.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, it was me.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    A long time ago someone created an LRT t-shirt that I still proudly wear. I think it was the previous site owner to Danzar ... Des?
    I'll take a pic when I get home.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    LRT_01.jpg

LRT_02.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

p
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    That is a great top. Where did you get it? Surely just after his 2005 GF heroics?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes it was and I got one sent to me. When I go to a Swans game, I proudly wear it under my layers of Swans warm gear.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Yes it was and I got one sent to me. When I go to a Swans game, I proudly wear it under my layers of Swans warm gear.
    Love it! LRT was always one of my favorites. Lovely guy off the field too.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    The curatorial staff at the "KT Merch Archives" recently uncovered a small batch of these shirts in our main facility, so if you want one
    send me a message with your size and address and I'll have one of the archivists post one out to you. The Archive only hires Swans
    fans so they always take special care when fulfilling requests for the "37" shirt. I've had a few issues re discriminatory hiring
    practices (mostly Bulldogs fans wanting a free ride of course) at the Archive, but you know, you can't have everything.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    A long time ago someone created an LRT t-shirt that I still proudly wear. I think it was the previous site owner to Danzar ... Des?
    I'll take a pic when I get home.
    I have no idea who created the LRT shirt, but between Des (and Steve) we had Scott and Frog. Just so no-one forgets those who have served and led us over the years.

In 2014, Round 7 fell on May the 4th and the AFL teamed up with Disney (who had recently acquired Lucasfilm) to make it “Star Wars round”. AFL club inspired Star Wars tees were released. I think the Swans might have had the largest variety, with 3 of them (Essendon had one of the better ones with an X-Wing replacing the plane on their 1980s club logo). The Swans had a young Jake Lloyd playing for us in our round seven game. “Jake Lloyd” also happens to be the child actor who played a young Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode 1: the Phantom Menace, so I designed this (based on the old 1980 Empire strikes back trading cards):
    Attachment 2371
    The image was the theatre teaser poster for the release of Star Wars Episode 1, that had young Anakin casting a Darth Vader shadow onto the Lars Homestead on Tatooine.

And then I printed it onto a Puma (our boots sponsor at the time) T-shirt:

Attachment 2372
    I also had the back of the card on the back of the tee:
    Attachment 2373
    Which the Swans Jake Lloyd has kindly signed!:
    Attachment 2374
    I think another RWO member might have also had the image printed onto the front of some sort of jumper?

I’ve still got the t-shirt (as well as the 3 official club merchandise ones) and get it out if the Swans happen to be playing on May the 4th

Sorry - despite many efforts I can’t get the images to appear in text but hopefully the images can be clicked in to view them ... or maybe this kind of worked ...
    Last edited by goswannies; 6th June 2022 at 11:59 AM.

I love this site because of these random brilliant examples of why we love the Swans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast