Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 12 vs Melbourne Demons @ MCG

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Rowbottom breaking that tackle .
    He doesn’t get massive numbers but he generally uses it really well.

Sam playing well and kicking better than normal !

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Rowbottom breaking that tackle .
    Pretty impressive for a lad with zero skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    His forward pressure is the one thing keeping him in our 22. Can't kick or mark like he used to.

Logan, come on boys!

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
    Can’t remember Sam ever being a great set shot. Hands are looking better this week.

Logan is a great kick.

RB & Warner have been outstanding. Love Errol’s effort. The kids are gonna be alright.

Rowbottom was incredible that quarter. Beating Clayton Oliver, then delivering accurately into the forward line. He's becoming an elite midfielder. He has such a complete game. I can see him as a future captain.

Senior Player
    Sam R having a great game possibly best on ground to half time. Been doing it all kicking goals winning hit outs and making tackles.
    Watching on tv doesn’t show just how solid Ollie has become there was a big collision just in front of us we could hear the bodies hit from level 2 and he didn’t even blink hit the ground running and away.
    We dragged back some inches great quarter and the Dee’s looked a bit shell shocked and hesitant for the last 15 minutes.
    It’s been an enjoyable game even the first quarter wasn’t disheartening to watch it was definitely not as one sided as the scores suggested

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Their tackling has gone to another level. Still worried about McInerney, maybe he is carrying an injury? Though he still has to learn to gain a better position in marking contests, I like some of the one percentagers Amartey has done.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Mills doing his thing. Keep it up Reid. Rowbottom beating Oliver. Paddy wonderful. Chad got his groove on that quarter.

Oh, and Logan had his best game two weeks ago. He’s on track to better that again. A gun.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Hope we maintain the rage for the rest of the game now.

Yes Paddy is an absolute Rock .

I hate to say this, but I think we look better without Buddy. All our forwards are so active.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Rowbottom was incredible that quarter. Beating Clayton Oliver, then delivering accurately into the forward line. He's becoming an elite midfielder. He has such a complete game. I can see him as a future captain.
    +1 a Cortina from the Kirk / Bolton mould.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast