Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pre match Round 14 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Saturday 18 June, 1:45 PM (Sydney time)

Veterans List
    Adelaide media suggesting Port may use Finlayson as ruck changing with Charlie Dixon so only Ladhams needed.

Reid in a rich vein of form so only change Buddy for Amartey

Sunny and 18 is the forecast for Saturday arvo

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    We've only played 2 rucks in 2 of our 12 games, so I don't see how that makes us a 2 ruck team. Seems more like a 1 ruck team to me. Plus, all of our forwards are fit and most are in good form. I doubt Hickey will play. .
    We have had 1 week where they both have been available and they both played, against Carlton.

Early on Ladhams wasnt up to standard, later on Hickey hasnt been fit.

I doubt Horse leaves them both out when fit.

Id take 5 talls over 4 talls and Wicks and Bell, which is what we have done previously.

All those talls Hickey, Ladhams,Reid, Bud and Logan are mobile. Mclean is the only 1 dimensional tall we have.

My call with Campbell having to play is more about getting games into him, he is capable, give him the proper role.

wedont want him to be the 3rd year draftee trying to find his feet and game time, no mnas land for a guy supposedly the next big thing, not many come back from there

Think we should only play 4 talls, I suspect Hickey won’t be ready which makes it simple.

If he isnt ready that fine but we shouldnt shy away from playing 5 mobile talls if fit.

Against Melb, Any "1" of Reid, Logan, Ladhams, Amartey laid more tackles than Paps, Wicks, Ronke "combined".

Best to have more aerial options against Alir

Suspended by the MRP
    Chad will have a blinder off a weeks rest

Saw Chad at the local Fremantle Wafl derby last week and a bit.
    Big lad

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Saw Chad at the local Fremantle Wafl derby last week and a bit.
    Big lad
    Funny , i have also seen him in person . Very well built , takes his career seriously

Senior Player
    Interview with Horse today.

Hickey getting more training under his belt comes before a one/two ruck question.

Key Quotes: John Longmire Press Conference, Round 14

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    I'd be very surprised if Harry comes straight back it as sounds like his rehab has gone great, but needs a bit of match sim.

Unfortunately, the nasty stress fracture of the navicular for Sheather means he's gone for season.

Injury Update: Hickey latest, Sheather ruled out for 2022
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Regular in the Side
    Didn't Sheather have a foot fracture in the preseason? Shame, he was progressing well in the 2's

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    I'd be very surprised if Harry comes straight back it as sounds like his rehab has gone great, but needs a bit of match sim.

Unfortunately, the nasty stress fracture of the navicular for Sheather means he's gone for season.

Injury Update: Hickey latest, Sheather ruled out for 2022
    Shame for Sheather. He was doing pretty well in the VFL and it looked like the plan was to turn him into a Nick Smith style defender. Which we probably need. Hope he has a contract for next year.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Shame for Sheather. He was doing pretty well in the VFL and it looked like the plan was to turn him into a Nick Smith style defender. Which we probably need. Hope he has a contract for next year.
    Yep, signed for 2023

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast