Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Pre match Round 14 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Saturday 18 June, 1:45 PM (Sydney time)

Wicks ppfff
    convinced we are the only team in the comp that would play him

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    another one of your crap takes. Not sure many will back you up on that. Seen a few insane forward 50 kicks with him on the run this year.
    Classy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Classy
    Are you playing the pot or the kettle in this game?

Just to get things back on track; glad to see COR is still in. Perhaps TB requires his own thread??

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Are you playing the pot or the kettle in this game?
    I am playing the sick of copping jabs for having an opinion game !

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Relative View Post
    Just to get things back on track; glad to see COR is still in. Perhaps TB requires his own thread??
    I thought Fox was a little stiff to be dropped. I like Fox in our back half and would like to see him given some consistency.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    I thought Fox was a little stiff to be dropped. I like Fox in our back half and would like to see him given some consistency.
    I don't mind Fox in the side either, but I'm with Blood Relative that I'm happy for COR to get another opportunity. He was really good in the second half against Richmond and then barely lasted two minutes against Melbourne. He was clearly pissed off, even after the final siren and a victory to the team, likely because he knew how fragile his hold on a senior spot was.

I guess I'd expected Harry to get a VFL game to get some match legs into him, but I do think he's in our best 22 when fit and firing.

I’m an unashamed fan of Fox too. I think he is terribly underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I don't mind Fox in the side either, but I'm with Blood Relative that I'm happy for COR to get another opportunity. He was really good in the second half against Richmond and then barely lasted two minutes against Melbourne. He was clearly pissed off, even after the final siren and a victory to the team, likely because he knew how fragile his hold on a senior spot was.

I guess I'd expected Harry to get a VFL game to get some match legs into him, but I do think he's in our best 22 when fit and firing.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for COR. I also would have liked Fox to stay in and to see Harry come back through the ressies.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    I’m an unashamed fan of Fox too. I think he is terribly underrated.
    He's got some great attributes hasn't he? He has nice leg speed and knows how to climb a ladder and spoil or take a mark. He also rebounds well out of defence.

surely fox is the sub then

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast