Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 15: the other games. The 'what are the odds of that' round.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Has Prestia been subbed out? The AFL is showing the incident but I can’t find anything written.
    The AFL app has him subbed out.

The Port v Suns game has become interesting. Port applied huge pressure early and looked like blowing the Suns away. However, Witts has got since got right on top in the ruck and the Suns are now in front.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    The Suns are into this like nothing, and either way, it’s a great, tough game.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    The Suns are into this like nothing, and either way, it’s a great, tough game.
    Yes, excellent and intense game. Hopefully the Suns can launch another comeback in the last.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Gee that collision looked bad for Rankine. A shame, he’s such an exciting player critical to their movement inside 50.

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Gee that collision looked bad for Rankine. A shame, he’s such an exciting player critical to their movement inside 50.
    Looks like coming back on. I'm very pleased. His skills are sublime.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    What a game. Don’t feel so bad losing to those teams now! But seriously, they mightn’t make finals this year but GC are really on the right track these days. Good on them

Veterans List
    Sad for GC to go down by 2 points. They are finally making serious progress. Stewie to get a contract extension you'd think. Clarko now firming for GWS

I thought Clarko was going to the Bombers now?

Senior Player
    Clarko is going to coach the Bombers, GWS and the Suns next year. He has incorporated himself and is going to be operating
    state coaching offices in the three states. Expect the Eagles, Port (or Crows) and the new franchise in Tassy to follow soon.
    With so many of his former assistants already in positions at other clubs it seems inevitable that he will control all the head
    coaching positions in the AFL in due course.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Clarko is going to coach the Bombers, GWS and the Suns next year. He has incorporated himself and is going to be operating
    state coaching offices in the three states. Expect the Eagles, Port (or Crows) and the new franchise in Tassy to follow soon.
    With so many of his former assistants already in positions at other clubs it seems inevitable that he will control all the head
    coaching positions in the AFL in due course.
    They are going to rebrand as the ACL (Alistair Clarkson League)

I think North should be pursuing Clarko for all their worth. On the one hand he's a former a shinboner. But on the other it is doubtful whether he'd want to take on such a basket case of a club, with a team that's likely to be a long way of contending for flags. Didn't he say he'd want to take on a list that was able to contend - or am I imagining that?
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast