Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 15: the other games. The 'what are the odds of that' round.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I think North should be pursuing Clarko for all their worth. On the one hand he's a former a shinboner. But on the other it is doubtful whether he'd want to take on such a basket case of a club, with a team that's likely to be a long way of contending for flags. Didn't he say he'd want to take on a list that was able to contend - or am I imagining that?
    Yes, I would be shocked if Clarko took the North job. Its hard to see Noble lasting much longer with that Geoff Walsh review now happening but I cannot see such a lomg rebuild being of any attraction to Clarko.

I do admire the dedication, of the presumably disillusioned Essendon fan who put this package together.

We Are Essington | Round 15 2022 | A NEW HOPE? - YouTube

After watching it, I feel even more confident about next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I do admire the dedication, of the presumably disillusioned Essendon fan who put this package together.

Wouldnt be taking them lightly we all can see how inconsistent on a week to week basis we have been

Senior Player

It's pretty funny. Joy Division was a nice touch. Just as long as that team that played Port doesn't show up, we should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    It's pretty funny. Joy Division was a nice touch. Just as long as that team that played Port doesn't show up, we should be okay.
    Yes, possibly the first time ever that the voice of Ian Curtis has been used on a football package? And I'm sure it's quite representative of the vibe, of many Essendon fans watching them lose to West Coast. Let's hope it's God Damn the Sun by The Swans, after their next match.

Veterans List
    Wow, the dedication of a deluded fan - brilliant!

When you put all the mistakes together in one package it looks horrendous, almost Norf Melbourne like :-)

Senior Player
    Yes, possibly the first time ever that the voice of Ian Curtis has been used on a football package? And I'm sure it's quite representative of the vibe, of many Essendon fans watching them lose to West Coast. Let's hope it's God Damn the Sun by The Swans, after their next match.
    I watched pretty much the entire Stanley Cup (NHL) finals and heard all sorts of great stuff including The Ramones and Tool in the coverage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234