Thread: Round 16 - The other games

Veterans List

Round 16 - The other games

Give me a number, a very large number, likely to be a three digit number.

Geelong hosting LOLNorf at Kardinia Park this week - that will probably be the Kardinia Park slaughterhouse. I wonder if a few Norf players might ring in sick? 186 was the margin at this venue that got Mark Neeld sacked.

A good article on the AFL website "highlighting" or should that be lowlighting the current Norf malaise and how it got to this. I know teams have risen off the slab and come back to life in the past but there's something terminal feeling about the current Norf situation and it must be worrying the heck out of the AFL. A hated Priority Pick might be offered but that won't do much to this listless list.
    Last edited by 707; 27th June 2022 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Give me a number, a very large number, likely to be a three digit number.

Geelong hosting LOLNorf at Kardinia Park this week - that will probably be the Kardinia Park slaughterhouse. I wonder if a few Norf players might ring in sick? 186 was the margin at this venue that got Mark Neeld sacked.

A good article on the AFL website "highlighting" or should that be lowlighting the current Norf malaise and how it got to this. I know teams have risen off the slab and come back to life in the past but there's something terminal feeling about the current Norf situation and it must be worrying the heck out of the AFL. A hated Priority Pick might be offered but that won't do much to this listless list.
    They nearly beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    They nearly beat us.
    At the time they were capable of a competitive performance now and then, if not an actual win. Although they did manage one against WC. Those days are gone.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk