Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Rnd 17 - vs Bulldogs at SCG, 7:50 PM, Friday 8 July 2022

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay View View Post
    In Amartey and Ladhams

- - - Updated - - -

Out Hickey and McDonald
    Cannot believe we’ve dropped a rising AFL star for a reserves player. Even on a quiet day he does more than Amartey.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Quote Originally Posted by H2F View Post
    Gould must be pretty substandard not being able to break into this side
    Fitness too?

Suspended by the MRP
    What a mess

Senior Player
    We are trying to get extra draft picks/points to trade for Dusty :/

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post

Personnel is not as important as attitude and commitment to every contest this week.
    That's it. As long as whoever is out there plays like their life depends on it.

I don’t mind Logan being dropped , with the reserves having the bye and our next game in Perth vs Freo it might be a chance for him to head home and freshen up . He’s tracking nicely for a 2nd year tall forward .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    We are trying to get extra draft picks/points to trade for Dusty :/
    Exactly. With Dusty next year and Buddy= premiership😊

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Logan looked tired the last week or so. It’s ok. He’s a second year KPF. Give him a week off and some strength work, he’ll be back.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    Personnel is not as important as attitude and commitment to every contest this week. Play like we did against the Dees and we'll be alright.
    I agree. And The Dees game was barely more than a month ago.

Players in that game but not the Bombers game: Amartey (3 disposals), Ladhams, O'Riordan (1 contested possession then subbed out), Ronke (4 disposals), Wicks.

Players in the Bombers game but not the Dees game: Campbell, Clarke (sub), Franklin, Hickey (perhaps injured), Stephens.

Some would argue the side vs the Bombers was stronger - yet they lost, to the 16th on the ladder. Funny old game.

Quote Originally Posted by gloveski View Post
    I don’t mind Logan being dropped , with the reserves having the bye and our next game in Perth vs Freo it might be a chance for him to head home and freshen up . He’s tracking nicely for a 2nd year tall forward .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good Call

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    I agree. And The Dees game was barely more than a month ago.

Players in that game but not the Bombers game: Amartey (3 disposals), Ladhams, O'Riordan (1 contested possession then subbed out), Ronke (4 disposals), Wicks.

Players in the Bombers game but not the Dees game: Campbell, Clarke (sub), Franklin, Hickey (perhaps injured), Stephens.

Some would argue the side vs the Bombers was stronger - yet they lost, to the 16th on the ladder. Funny old game.
    We won that game cause of an unreal game by our defenders and some clutch efforts late in the 4th . Still had a lot of passengers , Not the sort of game we should be using as inspiration

fairly pumped to watch this game............as well as feeling a little nervous

The Swans have amazed me at times this season winning from behind coming into the 4th quarter a few times............and with equal surprise loosing when i least expected it t happen like against the Bombers last week with so much to play for !

For me I always get a little edgey when playing Luke Beveridge's Bulldogs play our mighty Swans.

They ruined my best day powder skiing in Oz prior to walking into the pub at Perisher to watch the 2016 GF on the 1st of Oct ! rrrrrr

Are the highs and lows of being a footy fan
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast