Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Round 17: the other games. Oh groan, we're in a bunfight.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    You know it’s a crap club when they decide it’s solely the problem of the coach.

North are in the middle of the deepest of rebuilds, which the entire club from the chair, CEO and head of football would have signed off on. Noble might have had limitations, but the idea he is solely responsible is nonsense.

Carlton look good for their decision right now. But can you imagine how Teague would look if he’d had the benefit of a fit Cripps and Curnow the past two to three years, plus from what I’ve read his view they should target Cerra and Hewett.

I’m just glad we don’t have a trigger happy club that can’t settle on a strategy and stick to it.

Anyway, for trying to intrude in our territory years back and for your fans being a bunch of racist trash bags booing Goodes in his final game, may North fans enjoy the long, crappy road ahead.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    Obviously booing Adam in his last game whilst playing at home is beyond poor. Those North fans are just total losers. But it's unlikely
    they are all that bad. All of their players can play footy. They just give up too easily when things are going against them, hence the
    big scores against them. There was a quote from Bob Murphy years ago where he talked about the Dogs poor years and whatever the
    score line was, the opposing teams always thought they would win and were just waiting for the Dogs to crumble, which they
    invariably did. I suspect North are in a similar situation at the moment. It can't be fun, as it wasn't for Murphy.

Veterans List
    Just thought I'd chuck this is here....it is another game (in another code!) but I watched the entire State Of Origin decider tonight. I don't care too much for league but understand the basics and follow the Storm as a Vic and I must say it was an absolutely pulsating game. Brutal at the start and relentless throughout....and Queensland got the chockies.

Apologies to most Swans fans for that last bit.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789