Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Rd 18 vs Fremantle Dockers @ Optus Stadium

Veterans List
    Much better quarter we just couldn't convert. Our pressure was up and clearances improved. Just need to stop kicking points. We really needed that Buddy goal.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    We’ve got to approach this like the Melbourne game where inaccuracy hurt us early but we played ok and ran over the top.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Darcy a big lump - but killing Hickey. Still not sure why he got a free for falling over, but getting embarrassing for big Tom.
    Hitouts 32 to 9....Hickey with 6. Darcy....26.

I think Errol's been our best. Makes the difficult look simple. Florent has been very good, as well. Shame he just missed his goal of the year contender. Umpires still missing plenty, like our forwards. Definitely in the game.

Senior Player
    Not that it matters now but I was sure that Banfields goal in that quarter went over the goal post not beside and when they replayed it on Fox then one of the commentators said they thought the same thing the graphic of the ball trajectory certainly placed it over or just to the right of the goal post.

Errol has been outstanding. It looks like Horse has given him a role inside today. We were really the much better team that quarter except at kicking for goal.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    And I really look forward to having that smarmy grin if his being wiped off his face by the end of the game.
    Haha

Same here - I think he has a high opinion of himself.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I can't understand why our guys are told to (I assume) back off their opponents who are about to receive a kick. Their opposite is to get as close as possible and they end up getting more of the ball to work with.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Not that it matters now but I was sure that Banfields goal in that quarter went over the goal post not beside and when they replayed it on Fox then one of the commentators said they thought the same thing the graphic of the ball trajectory certainly placed it over or just to the right of the goal post.
    I thought it was a behind, but I might be biased?

Clarke is having a shocker - completely out of his depth.

Regular in the Side
    A much better second quarter. Best game from Erol in a while and Ollie is playing really well too. A few of them need to lift still and boy do we need to kick straight.
    Life's not a spectator sport

Senior Player
    I immediately booked a specsavers appointment after that decision was given.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast