Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Rd 18 vs Fremantle Dockers @ Optus Stadium

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    NO

And i never got my apology from anyone on here for taking the mickey out of me and thinking i was , just because someone else shared my opinion .
    The posters who accused you and BS of being the same person are not likely to apologise, based on the tone and nature of their posts.

I for one, did point out it was a serious allegation to make without any proof.

NO

And i never got my apology from anyone on here for taking the mickey out of me and thinking i was , just because someone else shared my opinion…
    I think people were just taking the p!$$ cos they could. BS was pretty abrasive, so you copped it - more so for talking down certain players than talking others up.

I don’t think there were many on here who weren’t excited about CW.

But, well played as I don’t think that many could see the level he would reach so quickly (& what’s still to come).

I dont think Bangalore was abrasive. He certainly acted as a sycophant to The Bloods and a choice few others that he seemed to idolise. Some of his ideas were quite outrageous eg players should no longer be allowed to share accomidation due to Covid, but I do miss reading his contributions a little even if I disagreed with many. Maybe he will return triumphant one day soon?

Fantastic win . That is what my old man used to call a "bottler " !
    I would love to hear more about your old man. Was he a Swans fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Goal Sneak View Post
    I'd really like to know what happened to Bangalore Swans. I saw some comment that he had been banned/suspended. Does anyone know if he will be allowed back or has he just left the RWO community?

I'm curious too. I hope that he wouldn't have been suspended without us being told. I'm sure he wouldn't have been suspended without being warned first.

Personally, I prefer to do my own censorship and block the posters that I really don't want to read. I didn't mind most of Bangalore's contributions, although I thought many were daft, but I don't miss all the pointless controversy his posts generated.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Maybe Bangalore will reappear as Matt80 again.

An endless cycle of eternal return.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I would love to hear more about your old man. Was he a Swans fan?
    No , he didnt follow footy . Listened to baseball calls on the wireless , rubbish sport . Loved his cricket , saw Bradman in the flesh about a dozen times , i grew up being told every cricketer wasnt fit to wipe Don's backside ! Give it a rest pops , they dont have to be as good as him . But never into footy , he was a NSW boy so there was no club for him back then , that didnt help . I suppose that was the case for lots back then , sad it took so many generations for the comp to go national !

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    No , he didnt follow footy . Listened to baseball calls on the wireless , rubbish sport . Loved his cricket , saw Bradman in the flesh about a dozen times , i grew up being told every cricketer wasnt fit to wipe Don's backside ! Give it a rest pops , they dont have to be as good as him . But never into footy , he was a NSW boy so there was no club for him back then , that didnt help . I suppose that was the case for lots back then , sad it took so many generations for the comp to go national !
    I don’t know why but I burst into fits of hysterics at this post, imagining you in years to come replicating your Dad when it comes to The Chad.

“Great, great, grand kiddies, let me tell ya a story . . . “ 😂😂😂
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    I don’t know why but I burst into fits of hysterics at this post, imagining you in years to come replicating your Dad when it comes to The Chad.

“Great, great, grand kiddies, let me tell ya a story . . . “ 😂😂😂
    Its already started ! They wont bite on Chad , besides one of them , my grandson loves him , dyed his hair to try and copy him , looks like hes been dipped upside down in a tin of turmeric !

The rest love Errol and Blakey , "the lizard" , which i am ok with too !

They are too young for Buddy

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Its already started ! They wont bite on Chad , besides one of them , my grandson loves him , dyed his hair to try and copy him , looks like hes been dipped upside down in a tin of turmeric !

The rest love Errol and Blakey , "the lizard" , which i am ok with too !

They are too young for Buddy
    No Jamc fans, pfffft. Clearly have bad parents.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930