Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sydney Swans media thread - interesting articles, vids of key moments

Warwick Capper responds to a request : https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/wiz...3-p5bhsy.html?
    Last edited by RogueSwan; 15th September 2022 at 09:59 AM. Reason: link broke the thread, please use the "link" option when posting to other sites

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Blakey had to wait until his 76th match to run out in a final, the most any Swan has had to play until their first final since 1996.
    That is a pretty good stat for the club.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Warwick Capper responds to a request : https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/wiz...3-p5bhsy.html?
    Absolute legend and one of the nicest blokes a supporter could ever hope to meet.
    So many stories of what he has done for Swans supporters over the year.
    Should never have taken the Skase money he could have changed our history if he stayed.

Veteran Site Admin
    There are some weirdly annoying inaccuracies in that article, from the relatively minor (eg the year Papley joined the club) to the significant (such as the relationship between the loss of COLA and the trade ban).

Sydney Swans media thread - interesting articles, vids of key moments

Tiks for Prelim on the secondary market .
    Last edited by Meg; 15th September 2022 at 06:47 PM. Reason: HP this is the third post in quick succession in which you have posted malfunctioning links. Please read instructions on how to attach web links.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    One of the reasons for us being where we are this year is this player.
    Listen and learn why I think he is a future captain or at the very least part of the leadership group.
    Not baiting but anyone who doesn’t rate this guy as worthy of a place in our team every week is living in an alternate universe.
    James interview
    Last edited by Faunac8; 16th September 2022 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    One of the reasons for us being where we are this year is this player.
    Listen and learn why I think he is a future captain or at the very least part of the leadership group.
    Not baiting but anyone who doesn’t rate this guy as worthy of a place in our team every week is living in an alternate universe.
    James interview
    You're baiting me. Because I have to agree with you. I've said from the day we drafted him, that Rowbottom is a gun. Future captain is very possible. I've commented that you can see that he is already orgainising the matchups at stoppages. He sounds like he could be a future coach. Maybe Rowbottom will lead North Melbourne to their next premiership. (Just looking into my crystal ball).

The team song and it’s origin …

NoCookies | The Australian

Buddy’s (possible) presence in a Granny ..

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/mag...15-p5bidt.html
    Last edited by RogueSwan; 17th September 2022 at 10:20 AM. Reason: You need to use the "LINK" option when posting URLs

Swans somehow hold on in this Prelim thriller at home.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/swa...17-p5biv1.html
    Last edited by RogueSwan; 19th September 2022 at 09:32 AM. Reason: seriously, please use the insert link option