Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Rd 19 vs Adelaide Crows @ SCG

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Tom McCartin had 11 Now that’s worth yelling about.
    Well that's 15% accounted for, by my elite understanding of state the other 20 guys must have had the other 85% distributed amongst them- so Dyl was below average.

I kid, I kid!
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Stephens is unlucky to not get a vote, but then again I thought he was lucky to receive the one vote he got a few weeks back (against St Kilda). Swings and roundabouts.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    As for young Dylan, I'm so glad he's kicking on. I was genuinely excited by the glimpses we saw in his first season and thought he had potential to be as good as any of our kids. He's got the run, the skills, the speed, and there's been a few occasions in the last couple of weeks where he's once again shown a willingness to crash in when it demands it. He's got a bit of catching up to do but he's tracking nicely.

If I had to critique an element of his game, it's his goal celebration. I dunno, but the hand twirling thing he does ain't doing it for me. I get they can't all go all GOAT and strut around like a peacock a la Buddy (coz that'd be silly), or be all 'look at me' like Paps. But at least give us something, Dyl. Maybe if Nick Davis was still at the Swans, he could do some work on it.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    Update. 26 possessions, 8 tackles, 8 clearances, 6 inside 50's, 5 score involvements, 14 contested possessions, 75 pressure points & 2 COACHES votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I deleted my own post for baiting! I really enjoyed that. Cathartic.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    FOUR ONE PERCENTERS
    Are one percenters the new standard.....now that RB has attained the magic 25+ possessions? Did he not do enough one percenters on the weekend?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Appologies i wasnt yelling . Dylan has copped it non stop from fans who said he wasnt hard enough . How can you get much harder than 12 contested possessions , 6 tackles and 4 one percenters ? From a WINGMAN . But no vote ?
    Yes, he's coming along.

Veterans List
    I am with TB on this one. As well as Rowbottom played some of his disposals were scrappy. Whereas Stephens seemed to play a roving role and was instrumental in some really good defensive clearances. He positioned himself to take handpasses and read the play well when running into defence. They had almost identical stats and played different roles.

Looks like he has found his confidence and is now a valuable member of the team. His was a very solid game.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223