Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2022 Finals Predictions

My heart says Bombers but past history means I can't go beyond the Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Jeez I feel a bit for Wollondilly in Div 3 tomorrow. Go through the home and away season undefeated then come up against Manly in a Qualifier and Grand Final tomorrow who roll out several ex Prems Premiership players/Quality players. Good luck Wollondilly. To go with a 7.25pm grand final.

No issue with these blokes playing D3 by the way if that's where they want to get their footy fix.

UNSWES by 16 in the big one tomorrow!!
    Same can be said about East Coast Eagles D2.

I saw Connor Pettersson rock up to a Manly D3 game during this season and I had to do a double take. Then I saw his body and understood it looks like he's been out of footy for years. Was just sitting in the right places behind the ball and operating with a 100% disposal efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Jeez I feel a bit for Wollondilly in Div 3 tomorrow. Go through the home and away season undefeated then come up against Manly in a Qualifier and Grand Final tomorrow who roll out several ex Prems Premiership players/Quality players. Good luck Wollondilly. To go with a 7.25pm grand final.

No issue with these blokes playing D3 by the way if that's where they want to get their footy fix.

UNSWES by 16 in the big one tomorrow!!
    Manly took advantage of a glitch in the PlayHQ system to get exemptions for at least 12 Prems Reserves players. Throw Peterson in that mix as well. Let’s just say it’ll be highly embarrassing if Wollondilly get up tomorrow night with how Manly have gone about it.

I have a lazy few drachmas invested on who would be the best players in the GFs - prems and magoos.
    Do you think I'll ever get to know if I won or not...?

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    I have a lazy few drachmas invested on who would be the best players in the GFs - prems and magoos.
    Do you think I'll ever get to know if I won or not...?
    Must have been a few team sheets not handed in lol.
    North Shore's are in, but nothing for the Bulldogs. Surely would be Conn, Emery and the Bulldogs backline.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    Must have been a few team sheets not handed in lol.
    North Shore's are in, but nothing for the Bulldogs. Surely would be Conn, Emery and the Bulldogs backline.
    Dragons Reserves too, it seems Norris....both winners must still be celebrating I would have gone with Brandon Jack as BOG, and Burgess-Hoare and the Bulldogs backline.

Dragons Reserves too, it seems Norris....both winners must still be celebrating I would have gone with Brandon Jack as BOG, and Burgess-Hoare and the Bulldogs backline.
    BTW...who won the Rod Podbury medal - I was outta there by then ?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW...who won the Rod Podbury medal - I was outta there by then ?
    Conn...well done Norris.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123