Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That Crows training camp in full

I'd be shocked if Pyke gets a head coaching job next year after this has been brought into the spotlight again, which is great for us to be honest as I reckon he's been a huge part in our resurgence.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    I'd be shocked if Pyke gets a head coaching job next year after this has been brought into the spotlight again, which is great for us to be honest as I reckon he's been a huge part in our resurgence.

That's an interesting argument Troy. Bad enough to not get a senior coaching gig again but good enough to help us get a lot better.
    Google Pyke's father. The apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

This appalling situation should be Gil’s legacy. If you’ve read “The Boys Club” you’ll know it’s a fair reflection of his contribution to AFL.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    And if you read the comments from Eddie about his conversations with the AFL today, it is why Mike Fitzpatrick and Gil should have both been sent to Siberia to shovel dung after their mishandling of the Goodes saga to ensure they could never inflict their idiocy and insensitivity on someone else again.
    Yes, as soon as I heard McLachlan mention the word "stakeholder" in 2015 when discussing the booing of Adam I knew he was never
    going to do anything. These days he has segued onto the old "I wish I could have that time again" chestnut. Well, you can't Gil.
    What a loser.

This should surely also spell the end of Mark “tone deaf” Ricciuto.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    This should surely also spell the end of Mark “tone deaf” Ricciuto.
    No MW, we all need to "get around him" and support him at this difficult time. This is what the football community does best.
    It forgives. And then it forgets. And then it forgives again. And then it forgets again. Then it..... anyway, you get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post

On 360 last night they showed some excerpts from speeches made by Pike and the Crows' CEO at the club best and fairest count held at the conclusion of that fateful season. Pike seemed to show genuine regret for what had transpired whereas the CEO came across as less genuine.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    That's an interesting argument Troy. Bad enough to not get a senior coaching gig again but good enough to help us get a lot better.
    Google Pyke's father. The apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.
    OK I did and didn’t see any thing apart from a glowing endorsement of a sports scientist who fixed the back issues that plagued Dennis Lillee and was inducted in to the Sport Australia Hall of Fame .
    Seems like more of a positive thing than a negative .
    So I either misinterpreted your post as being not exactly positive or I haven’t looked deeply enough ?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    OK I did and didn’t see any thing apart from a glowing endorsement of a sports scientist who fixed the back issues that plagued Dennis Lillee and was inducted in to the Sport Australia Hall of Fame .
    Seems like more of a positive thing than a negative .
    So I either misinterpreted your post as being not exactly positive or I haven’t looked deeply enough ?
    All I meant was if you look at what his father did as a player then post footy it's not that surprising that Don ended up
    playing and then coaching.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Some more details written in an honest account from Josh Jenkins

Josh Jenkins' full statement on the Adelaide Crows' 2018 pre-season camp

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post

Just read that.....what a seriously ****** up club.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post

Yikes.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast