Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finals planning forum is open

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    The convention is to give the higher ranked prelim final host the Friday night, the rationale being they “deserve” the extra day off

So it’s almost certainly going to be Saturday night for our game
    Thanks. Assumed so, but worth checking.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

The convention is to give the higher ranked prelim final host the Friday night, the rationale being they “deserve” the extra day off

Hopefully it’s Sat twilight.

The last prelim pre Covid was a Sat twilight. Theory being gives slightly more time to prepare for the granny.

Warming the Bench
    So each competing club gets 17k GF tickets. Does the club advise how many Priority 1 and Priority 2 members we have?

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Hopefully it’s Sat twilight.

The last prelim pre Covid was a Sat twilight. Theory being gives slightly more time to prepare for the granny.
    And the SCG can look incredible with a sunset over the Members stand
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Warming the Bench
    Clarification- I bought a Premiership Club (Priority 1) add-on but my mates didn't (Priority 2). Of course I want to sit next to them, but want to understand the risk of missing out if I enter the GF ballot with them (ie letting my Priority 1 slide to 2)

Senior Player

Particularly as the semi final which will decide our prelim opponent is this Saturday night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
    Clarification- I bought a Premiership Club (Priority 1) add-on but my mates didn't (Priority 2). Of course I want to sit next to them, but want to understand the risk of missing out if I enter the GF ballot with them (ie letting my Priority 1 slide to 2)
    Unlikely to miss (although not impossible), but will almost certainly mean lower quality seats.

There is more detailed information on the GF ticketing process at this link.

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/...ng-information

Twilight game confirmed. Awesome news! 4.45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Twilight game confirmed. Awesome news! 4.45pm.
    I was hoping for a slightly later start, but only because we are meant to be going to a concert at the Opera House at 2pm - that I don't think finishes until about 4.30. Rejuggling to come, but no way we are missing the prelim final haha
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I was hoping for a slightly later start, but only because we are meant to be going to a concert at the Opera House at 2pm - that I don't think finishes until about 4.30. Rejuggling to come, but no way we are missing the prelim final haha
    What tricks do i need to know to hopefully get some tickets for the semi...is it simply go online as quickly as possible and be ready for when they go on release. Any tricks like try to find an outlet or any advice ?

Any other Redback members having no joy today? Left my number in the queue this morning. Haven’t heard a thing yet.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeykanga View Post
    What tricks do i need to know to hopefully get some tickets for the semi...is it simply go online as quickly as possible and be ready for when they go on release. Any tricks like try to find an outlet or any advice ?
    Build a shrine made of a golden $ ticket and pray to the god 'pleasedontletthosestupidticketingpeoplestuffitupa gain' 50 times every night for a week beforehand

As long as you are ready to go with Membership details etc and can logon early, you'll be fine. I've found in the past sometimes the mobile site is more reliable then the normal website version of the website, as invariably you'll likely get stuck in the queue for a while.

Are there any ticketek outlets left anymore, bar at major venues?
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast