Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finals planning forum is open

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Finals planning forum is open

Head over to this page for the logistical discussion - ticketing, scheduling, where to watch, meet ups etc. RWO - RedAndWhiteOnline.com

Stick to the main boards to discuss the games.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

I think there will be a big crowd at our game against the Dees. I could only get very average tickets in the MCC members 2 hours after the bookings opened. Every Dees supporter of the last 50 years must be turning up

In people’s experience, what are the chances of getting a grand final ticket with a priority 2 ticket in the ballot?

Should be fine.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by 0918330512 View Post
    In people’s experience, what are the chances of getting a grand final ticket with a priority 2 ticket in the ballot?
    You might not get the best seats but you should get them. I got a ticket in 2016 using my 3 game membership. My head was against the back wall of the MCG, and couldn’t quite see the goal, but I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by 111431 View Post
    I think there will be a big crowd at our game against the Dees. I could only get very average tickets in the MCC members 2 hours after the bookings opened. Every Dees supporter of the last 50 years must be turning up
    Booking MCC seats gives you certainty, and you can avoid the stress of worrying about whether or not you will get in. However, it was still possible to get great seats on the ground level as a walk up. I got there early (10 min before the gates opened) and there was a big queue to get in but most people just wanted to get elevated seating. I sat front row, centre wing (M45) as a group of 3, but we could have taken seats anywhere we liked on the ground level (other than the pre-booked seats). We probably could have gotten reasonable seating in that area for the next couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    You might not get the best seats but you should get them. I got a ticket in 2016 using my 3 game membership. My head was against the back wall of the MCG, and couldn’t quite see the goal, but I was there.
    Thanks for that. And the chance with a priority 1 ticket? (Presumably better than priority 2)

Thanks for that. And the chance with a priority 1 ticket? (Presumably better than priority 2)
    I got seats with priority three. You’ll have no problem with priority 1 or 2

Priority 1 who register are guaranteed a ticket. Availability after that determines allocation, firstly in Priority 2 and then subsequently in Priority 3.

From Swans email:

“Ticketek using an automated system, will randomly allocate tickets to Priority Group One members who registered. Followed by Priority Two and then Priority Three members (subject to availability).”

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Who’s got a clue on the way the draw works, in terms of which night we’re likely to play? Gotta fly down for it.
    Last edited by i'm-uninformed2; 3rd September 2022 at 09:07 PM.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Helpful replies. Cheers RWO. Can member give their barcode for others to use/register during the finals or grand final if the member isn’t able to attend?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Who’s got a clue on the way the draw works, in terms of which night we’re likely to play? Gotta fly down for it.
    The convention is to give the higher ranked prelim final host the Friday night, the rationale being they “deserve” the extra day off

So it’s almost certainly going to be Saturday night for our game

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast