Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: 2022 Finals Week One Fixture

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    So looking for advice for GF registration.

I’ve put all my barcodes in but they’re not being accepted. I’ve removed the letters and the spaces but ticketek keeps knocking back the barcodes.

Any suggestions?

Edit: so individual barcodes are going in ok, but not multiples. There must be some issue with spaces or commas

Edit: all sorted - each barcode needs a new line
    Last edited by Industrial Fan; 8th September 2022 at 02:11 PM.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafka's Ghost View Post
    Hardwick should be funnelling his rage at the 5 Richmond players in the goal square who still allowed the one Brisbane player to kick the goal.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
    I don't think this point was lost on him. He mentioned it on Robbo's show the other night.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    The Lynch overturned goal looked like an obvious point to me. and the ball is only about a foot above the top of the posts, so any examination of video would be very accurate.

Lynch kicked a point. Lynch and all the players around knew it. The goal umpire made a howler. The ARC corrected it.

Hardwick should be funneling his manufactured rage at Lynch for missing a shot from 5m out. What a clown.
    Listening to the 2 Guys 1 Cup podcast, Charlie Clausen was at the game behind the Richmond cheer squad when Lynch kicked that. He said it was quite clearly a point. There you go, it's definitive
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    So looking for advice for GF registration.

I’ve put all my barcodes in but they’re not being accepted. I’ve removed the letters and the spaces but ticketek keeps knocking back the barcodes.

Any suggestions?

Edit: so individual barcodes are going in ok, but not multiples. There must be some issue with spaces or commas

Edit: all sorted - each barcode needs a new line
    Glad you got it done in the end. Was very stressful to be honest doing this before 1st coffee kicked in (marriage ending level stress). The instructions could have addressed this clearly given most people are probably not applying for single tickets!

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCGonasunnyday View Post
    Glad you got it done in the end. Was very stressful to be honest doing this before 1st coffee kicked in (marriage ending level stress). The instructions could have addressed this clearly given most people are probably not applying for single tickets!
    I thought the instructions were quite comprehensive but, yes, it should've been stated that each barcode needed to be on a separate line. Probably the only important piece of info that was missing!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617