Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AFLW 2022 R1: Swans vs St Kilda 5.10pm Saturday 27 August

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    You need a ticket.

Purchase (or redeem for AFLW members) through Ticketmaster. Follow link I posted earlier.

Last time I looked there were still GA standing room tickets available.
    Meg
    What are the ins from the trial against Collingwood...is it just the three high draft picks and did Collingwood have their top side..Collingwood looks like they'll be a leading contender this year so that form from the trial wasn't too bad..I remember in that game Collingwood had a really talented forward player that was the big difference and we ran out of puff

They were thinking it might sell out a week ago but looks like it isn't going to be. Only half tickets sold 48 hours ago.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Tickets redeemed! Was a bit tricky but Meg's link sets it out the best.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    That doesn't work for me - there are no AFLW barcodes showing where they should be inside my membership page - but they are there for finals tickets. I guess I'll just go there and see Membership.

Who is going?
    Last edited by bloodspirit; 27th August 2022 at 05:09 PM.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by joeykanga View Post
    Meg
    What are the ins from the trial against Collingwood...
    The only ‘in’ that I’ve picked up compared with the Swans team v Collingwood in the practice match is Sarah Skinner #15.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Geez the picket fence at NSO looks dangerous!

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It looks like a pretty decent crowd in for the game. Good start in that quarter- you can see why there's so much excitement about Montana Ham, KPP/ruck size but comfortable running around in the midfield.

I didn't catch her name, but the forward with the red and white helmet looks like she's trying to stand on shoulders every time the ball goes in there.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Montana

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    It looks like a pretty decent crowd in for the game. Good start in that quarter- you can see why there's so much excitement about Montana Ham, KPP/ruck size but comfortable running around in the midfield.

I didn't catch her name, but the forward with the red and white helmet looks like she's trying to stand on shoulders every time the ball goes in there.
    Cynthia Hamilton one of the Hamilton sisters who has a very cool goal celebration with Sarah Skinner..they've both kicked goals..thats a shame...the injury to Montana..hope for the best.
    Really like the look of Molly Eastman number 9 down back

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Montana
    Looked serious. Cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by joeykanga View Post
    Cynthia Hamilton one of the Hamilton sisters who has a very cool goal celebration with Sarah Skinner..they've both kicked goals..thats a shame...the injury to Montana..hope for the best.
    Really like the look of Molly Eastman number 9 down back
    The umpires were their usual bad.
    Ella Heads, Brenna Tarrant
    Aimee Whelan tired a bit but she was good.
    Good game

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast