Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Solo + Pick 12 for one of them
    Pick 19 + future first for the other?
    Be pretty close I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Solo + Pick 12 for one of them
    Pick 19 + future first for the other?
    Giants want two first round picks. I dont think Solo is a first round pick, and not sure why Giants would want another ruckman on their list, they have heaps.
    Pick 12 + future first round. or
    Pick 12 and 19 + future 2nd/3rd round

Veterans List
    Can't see any way that Richmond can get both Taranto and Hopper this year, don't have enough draft capital.

Also note that all 2022 picks will get pushed out by up to three early F/S matching and a Norf PP. Pick 12 will be become pick 13, pick 19 could end up pick 23. Our two first rounders will get pushed out one to four spots.

GWS won't want precious salary absorbing Richmond rejects either and Soldo is one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Can't see any way that Richmond can get both Taranto and Hopper this year, don't have enough draft capital.

Also note that all 2022 picks will get pushed out by up to three early F/S matching and a Norf PP. Pick 12 will be become pick 13, pick 19 could end up pick 23. Our two first rounders will get pushed out one to four spots.

GWS won't want precious salary absorbing Richmond rejects either and Soldo is one of those.
    Taranto isn't that good. Don't get me wrong, he is solid, but is certainly no star.

Hopper has officially asked to be trade to Richmond. So the double midfielder trade is on, I gues.

This is the way it gets done for Taranto and Hopper. Richmond give up picks 12 + 18 +19 + 2023 first rounder. How did Richmond get pick 18, you might ask? We traded it to them for Noah Balta.

Is everybody happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Hopper has officially asked to be trade to Richmond. So the double midfielder trade is on, I gues.

This is the way it gets done for Taranto and Hopper. Richmond give up picks 12 + 18 +19 + 2023 first rounder. How did Richmond get pick 18, you might ask? We traded it to them for Noah Balta.

Is everybody happy?
    Where are we going to play Noah?
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Must sting Giants fans to read "Hopper, who has always had interest in joining a big Melbourne-based club.": Giant plus for Richmond Tigers as mid Jacob Hopper chooses Punt Rd as new home. I would smart at that if it were said about someone wanting to defect from the Swans. Wasn't Hopper in their leadership group? Wasn't he also an graduate of their 'Academy'? Or was he just in their 'zone'? I'm disgusted if it's true that he's always wanted to join a "big Melbourne-based club".
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Where are we going to play Noah?
    It's a good question. It's a question that answers more than it asks. And the fact that you can ask such a good question shows just how solid a team we've become.

Noah can play forward, back and in the ruck, so a great player to have on our list. If we can't fit Noah on our list, then we shouldn't be in the trade game this year, and that's probably the case.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post

Is everybody happy?
    I would be. He's an explosive athletic beast. And to those that subsequently asked, if a certain forward retires at the end of the year, there we go. (I reckon he's slightly more natural as a defender, but hey)
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Veterans List
    You're not getting Balta for pick 18, end of fantasy.

Even if Richmond give GWS all their available picks, currently 12, 19, 30 and next years first a likely mid/late teens first rounder, that doesn't seem sufficient for Taranto and Hopper. GWS won't want Richmond list cloggers.

Gives GWS a mighty draft hand though, they'll likely trade later picks for Brisbane's first.

Talk is that next year's draft is much stronger than this years.
    Last edited by 707; 8th September 2022 at 07:21 PM.

I can’t see how Tigers can afford these two on top of Dusty’s Uber salary and surely no other club is stupid enough to take his salary on?

So I’m guessing Dusty retires and/or does a Hogan and tears his contract up to play somewhere else.

Dusty’s just confirmed he’ll be at the Tigers next year!

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast