Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Thoughts on AFLW

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    A bunch of dills or a bunch of Gills?
    Last edited by Ruck'n'Roll; 1st November 2022 at 07:54 AM.

Veterans List
    I see Meg has alerted everyone to this on the AFLW 2023 Pre season thread and well done.....but I thought I'd put this on this thread as it is in the main RWO/Swans chat forum where I believe more traffic flows so to speak.

Just check Chloe Molloy out and the way she speaks in the link below, it's super impressive.....I'm very excited for what she is going to bring to our women's program and team.....she's seems a beauty!

Molloy signs on

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I see Meg has alerted everyone to this on the AFLW 2023 Pre season thread and well done.....but I thought I'd put this on this thread as it is in the main RWO/Swans chat forum where I believe more traffic flows so to speak.

Just check Chloe Molloy out and the way she speaks in the link below, it's super impressive.....I'm very excited for what she is going to bring to our women's program and team.....she's seems a beauty!

Molloy signs on
    Totally agree Stevo. She seems like a quality player and leader to have signed long term. Hopefully signing Molloy brings in others. I believe we can sign four more players too. Get it done Swans management!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    Totally agree Stevo. She seems like a quality player and leader to have signed long term. Hopefully signing Molloy brings in others. I believe we can sign four more players too. Get it done Swans management!
    She's super impressive, from the games I've watched her play for Collingwood but now listening to her speak and the way she wants to help this young team and just the clarity of what she wants to achieve here and how it fits with her own growth as well

The other thought I had when listening to her.
    She was mentioning how she hadn't seen such an impressive setup like ours with the integrated programs and I guess the Hall of industries she might have been inferring.
    I was under the impression Collingwood had a leading setup as far as those things went and that they spent lots on their training centres and the such.
    But Chloe inferred ours were pretty special

Looks like we are signing Lucy McEvoy from the Blues. She plays in defence and was a former no. 2 pick. Hopefully, she settles in well and has an impact on our young group.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    Looks like we are signing Lucy McEvoy from the Blues. She plays in defence and was a former no. 2 pick. Hopefully, she settles in well and has an impact on our young group.
    Just saw that on my phone....great news! We are on the move recruitment wise.....and needed to be.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789