Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFLW Sydney Swans End of Season 2022 Wrap-Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I think the total this year was $75, which included game access. I paid $50 as a Foundation member and then $25 this year to upgrade my membership to game access. I didn't attend any games but I'm happy to contribute to the Women's team .

Edit: I was checking my emails about AFLW membership renewal due to Meg's question above, and it says the 2023 membership price is $50.
    Thanks Mel. I too paid the $50 foundation + &25 game access this year.

I am very happy to pay $50 for 2023 AFLW membership but am not aware of the email you refer to. I must have skipped over the detail. I’d be grateful if you can tell me a bit more - does the email say when the AFLW memberships will go on sale?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Is anyone able to clarify if next season’s AFLW membership is on sale?

There is a link at the bottom of the Swans article on the record AFLW numbers this year (on Swans website) but as far as I can see it only takes me to renewal of the men’s membership.

I’ve already had my (men’s only?) membership renewed by automatic rollover with payment debited to my credit card. But I don’t know what the payment amount covers. I can’t get the total amount to tally with what I expected to be the component parts and Ticketmaster don’t provide a detailed invoice.

Does the automatic rollover include the AFLW membership? And if not, why not?
    I checked my emails because I remember receiving something about membership renewals. On October 21 I received the email, but it reads more like it's for renewing membership for the men's team. As I am an AFL Member with Swans Club Support, I don't pay AFL membership through the club. But I do have AFLW membership and that is listed in the email for me to renew. When I click on the link and sign in, it takes me to a page to pay my AFLW invoice of $50.

Is anyone able to clarify if next season’s AFLW membership is on sale?

There is a link at the bottom of the Swans article on the record AFLW numbers this year (on Swans website) but as far as I can see it only takes me to renewal of the men’s membership.

I’ve already had my (men’s only?) membership renewed by automatic rollover with payment debited to my credit card. But I don’t know what the payment amount covers. I can’t get the total amount to tally with what I expected to be the component parts and Ticketmaster don’t provide a detailed invoice.

Does the automatic rollover include the AFLW membership? And if not, why not?
    Yes it does. My rollover includes $50 for basic women's membership for next season.

Sent from my CPH2307 using Tapatalk
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

AFLW Sydney Swans End of Season 2022 Wrap-Up

Thanks Mel.

I know I paid for a men’s Platinum + Premiership Club membership. I supposedly also received $35 credit for a finals seat return. But I seem to have paid $75 more than those should equate to.

The AFLW membership might be all or part of this? Lol, would have been nice to get a detailed invoice (I can’t find one in my online Swans membership account).

I’ll send a query to the club.

They should elevate the marketing of sales of AFLW membership though, if it is indeed on sale for 2023.

Ps: just saw MCS post above, so perhaps the $75 includes basic $50 AFLW membership + $25 for seats???

Ok, I dug around a bit more in my online Swans membership account and I have found details.

I have paid for 2023: Premiership Club Platinum 11 Adult PLUS AFLW Admission Membership Adult - with the AFLW membership = $75.

So the $50 membership must exclude admission to games, I think.

Ok, I dug around a bit more in my online Swans membership account and I have found details.

I have paid for 2023: Premiership Club Platinum 11 Adult PLUS AFLW Admission Membership Adult - with the AFLW membership = $75.

So the $50 membership must exclude admission to games, I think.
    Yep that sounds right. I just had basic foundation membership but didn't add game element in, so assume it rolled over like that.

Sent from my CPH2307 using Tapatalk
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12