Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans VFL 2023

Still no mention of the new VFL coach nor Amon Buchanan as Development Coach on Swans website. Can someone check but it looks like the VFL s
    Players are still the ones from last year

ugg has reported who the players are this year. The club has also reported same here: Players confirmed for 2023 VFL Season (sydneyswans.com.au).

The new VFL coach is Damien Truslove, formerly of GWS. The club has reported on the arrival of both Truslove his role here: Meet our new VFL Coach, Damian Truslove.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Thanks Bloodspirit. I read all that info but it's still not on website for the VFL side. It's as if they don't exist!!!! Not sure if Buchanan is working in his role of Development Coach with both the senior squad and VFL squad

Barry O'Connor delisted by the Swans having another crack at afl with the Giants VFL team as reported by Zero hanger

Do the VFL team have a game this Friday at Blacktown against Carlton?

If so, what time?

Bizarre! According to this our VFL practice matches have disappered: Smithy's VFL practice match schedule (afl.com.au). We don't have one week 2 or week 3 and our next one is in the final round of practice matches (week 4) against the Giants on Tom Wills Oval on 19 March at 9.30 am.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

I guess that Carlton decided not to bring up sufficient players - but a pity not to see our players get a hit out.

I would have come down for 2 games, but maybe I'll just be lazy and watch the boys on TV

We've just recruited a 25 year old forward, who has played close to 200 VAFL games, most recently for Balwyn Tigers: Sydney Swans have recruited dynamic Balwyn forward Charlie Haley to join their VFL team | CODE Sports. I can't see behind the paywall - but if you can I'm interested to know more. In particular I'm curious to know his height - not the be all and end all by any means but certainly of interest.

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

Thanks Bloodspirit, it also mentioned that he would be playing in a Swans VFL practice game this week!!! Why is it we read about this in other media and not in Swans info????

Regular in the Side
    VFL practice game on SUNDAY, MARCH 19
    GWS Giants v Sydney Swans (Tom Wills Oval, Sydney Olympic Park, 9.30am, 4x25min)

Thank you Aaron!

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast