Thread: Swans sign Chloe Molloy

Swans sign Chloe Molloy

I'm on the Chloe Molloy bandwagon. We are rumoured to be into her and I really hope we get her. She is a gun! Was the Pies best player when we played them last year I thought.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Veteran Site Admin
    AFL site is reporting that she’s told Collingwood she’s leaving. Can’t officially sign her until 1 March.

And Swans now saying that she has indicated her interest in joining the Swans. I think it's happening!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

I hope Molloy has got over whatever injury has been slowing her down the last 2 years. She's an excellent player when fit.

Molloy had a Lisfranc injury (which do take a long time to get right - is that what Ling had?). She has returned to playing and had a great season last year I think. The Hun is reporting that we will announce her signing for 5 years next week (when the Priority Signing Period opens). Will be the longest contract in AFLW history. I'm amped - she is a gun. I can think of few players I'd rather get. Great age and experience level too - 24 year old, 47 games over 5 seasons (including time injured).

Molloy now confirmed. Such good news!

“AFLW star Chloe Molloy has committed to the Sydney Swans on a long-term deal, ahead of the club’s second season in the competition.

Since making her debut for Collingwood in 2018, Molloy has been a consistent performer. The 24-year-old has won the AFLW Rising Star, the Magpie’s Best and Fairest, earned two All Australian jumpers and booted 37 goals from 47 games.”

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/...h-sydney-swans

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    1 day in, 1 signing.
    I hope that isn't it.

Go the Pen's (yes I had to look it up)
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.