Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RWO tipping comp Season 2023

Senior Player
    2 from 6 so far this round and another 36 margin points gained as I picked the lions to win by 22 :/

Veteran Site Admin
    Over the last week, we've seen the "Big Three" tall forwards taken in the 2020 draft each kick five goals in a game. It wasn't the first time for Thilthorpe, but he's not shown much since he first did so (on debut). He now looks ready to start becoming an integral part of his team's forward line. As did Ugle-Hagan on Friday and McDonald against the Hawks' last week.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    2 from 6 so far this round and another 36 margin points gained as I picked the lions to win by 22 :/
    I ended up with 2/9 for rnd 3. Unfortunately I got the Dees win right
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Senior Player
    Oops, left Richmond in as my tip. One of only four of us to tip Richmond. Hope I am wrong!

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    I tipped the Tiggers, I did not feel confident without the McCartins and Rampe.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Senior Player
    I did the same but wanted to swap back to our Swans but was too late, the game had started.

Not feeling confident about this game vs Geelong, and have tipped them to win for now with a couple of hours left to change my mind. Would so love to be wrong about it and see our younger smaller lads put them to the sword, that would be great.

Senior Player
    Cool, nine of us got all nine and scored a bonus point. Didn’t know that was a comp rule. Nice!

Senior Player
    Totally disastrous round has seen me drop out of the top three for the first time since around round 6. The top two (Bronzewing and Green Bottle) have a massive lead now!

Senior Player
    @Danzar - thanks for setting up the 2023 comp.

Any chance you will set up a 2024 comp for us?

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    @Danzar - thanks for setting up the 2023 comp.

Any chance you will set up a 2024 comp for us?
    Hey Mal. I'm not sure where Danzar is right now. His profile shows his last activity was a few months ago. He'll be back, but maybe needs more of a break.

In terms of the footy tipping comp, I don't have the admin password so can't set up a 2024 competition. But the way the ESPN footy tipping site works (based on when I used to administer my workplace tipping comp) is that the league is rolled over automatically. So anyone who was already in the RWO league in 2023 should be automatically enrolled in the 2024 league. Anyone who hasn't previously been registered but would like to join for 2024 should be able to use the same instructions as Dan provided for 2023.

I think.

I suggest people go ahead and enter tips for round 1 (aka Opening Round) and then see if they can access the RWO leaderboard at the end of the round. If the RWO league hasn't rolled over in the way I expect it should I (or someone else) can create a new RWO league. So long as an individual entered tips and received a score for a round, those will carry through to a league even if that league wasn't created before the season started.

Hope this all makes sense. Please fire off questions if it doesn't.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Hey Mal. I'm not sure where Danzar is right now. His profile shows his last activity was a few months ago. He'll be back, but maybe needs more of a break.

In terms of the footy tipping comp, I don't have the admin password so can't set up a 2024 competition. But the way the ESPN footy tipping site works (based on when I used to administer my workplace tipping comp) is that the league is rolled over automatically. So anyone who was already in the RWO league in 2023 should be automatically enrolled in the 2024 league. Anyone who hasn't previously been registered but would like to join for 2024 should be able to use the same instructions as Dan provided for 2023.

I think.

I suggest people go ahead and enter tips for round 1 (aka Opening Round) and then see if they can access the RWO leaderboard at the end of the round. If the RWO league hasn't rolled over in the way I expect it should I (or someone else) can create a new RWO league. So long as an individual entered tips and received a score for a round, those will carry through to a league even if that league wasn't created before the season started.

Hope this all makes sense. Please fire off questions if it doesn't.
    Thanks heaps, Liz!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12